Chapter 19

Playing With Danger

-your pov-

"I start working with Jaehyo at his bakery today. i want to start making some money as soon as i can." kiseop explained as he was getting dressed. "nae... i understand. but what am i supposed to do all day?" i asked. "ahhh.. whatever ou want really. but dont go wandering off into the city. i dont want you to get lost~" he said. "kiseop we gotta go now! i open shop in 30 minutes!" Jaehyo yelled. "arraso!", kiseop said, "if you need anything, just call me at the bakery on your cell phone. i'll be there until 5:30, and Jaehyo gets home after closing around 8, okay? i'll see you later! love you!" "love you too~" i called as kiseop and jaehyo walked out the door.

-kiseop pov-

jaehyo started me out with frosting and decorating cupcakes and sugar cookies. quite frankly, it was very fun. it didnt even feel like work. i watched as jaehyo baked different kinds of break, cake and cookies. i tried to pick up some english from the cashiers; i listened in to their conversations with customers as a i frosted. around noon, jaehyo gave me my lunch break. during my break i decided to give ____ a call to check up on her. "yobosayo..?" she answered. "annyeong, _____! it's kiseop!" "oh n-nae..." are you okay?" i asked. "n-not really..." she stuttered. "baby what's wrong?" i asked, very concerned. "I got a t-text... f-from e-eli..." i froze. "what did it say?" "i-it said 'i know where you are'" she said. "I cant believe-- i dont know how.. I...." i was at loss for words. "is he going to come after us?..." "I... I don't know babe.... just relax, take a nap or something. we'll talk when i get home. "o-okay.. talk to you later then. bye"

-your pov-

when i got the text from eli, i was shocked. i had forgotten that he had my number. 'i know where you are'. just those words sent a icy chill down my spine. did it mean he was going to follow us here? i shook the thought out of my head and laid in bed. i some music to empty my mind and took a nap.

~

i was awoken by the sound of knocked on the door. i slumped out of bed and trudged over to the door to let kiseop in. it was already 5:30. "are you doing okay?" he asked. "Yeah im doing alright. i've been sleeping since lunchtime." "aigoo~" kiseop hugged me. "remember what i said on the plane? as long as we're together we'll--" "be okay." i said, finishing his sentence. "nae. dont you forget that" he said, tapping my nose. kiseop released me from his hold and went to go change into comfier clothing. i drifted into the kitchen to look for something to eat for dinner. "do you want to go out to eat? i saw a sandwich shop at the corner of our street." kiseop said as he followed me in. "sure~ ill leave a note for jaehyo in case he comes home early." i said. i scirbbled down a note for jaehyo on a sticky note and stuck it to his bedroom door. "okay! lets go~" i said. i made sure i had everything i needed- money, phone, and keys- and locked the apartment door.
~

we walked down to the restaurant hand-in-hand alongside the brightly lit streets. when we arrived i ordered for kiseop and i; a sandwich, bag of cips, and a drink for each of us. "how was work?" i asked kiseop as i sat down at the table. "it was really fun!" he said, smiling cutely.  "thats good~" i laughed. "what did you do all day?" "ate, slept, watched tv. not much really~" i sighed. "you should come to work with me someday!" he suggested. "if it's okay with jaehyo... then sure~" "yay! we can decorate cupcakes together and--" "hold on a second seoppie..." kiseop paused and looked at me. I giggled and said, "you have mayo on your nose~" i reached acrossed the table and wiped it off with my finger, then it off my finger. kiseop's cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "gomawo~" he said. i smiled and finished eating my food. "done?" i asked kiseop. "ahh...yeah." i picked up all of our garbage and put it on the tray, then dumped it into the trash can. "ready to go back?" "yep!"

~

the door was still locked, so jaehyo must not have come home yet. it was only 6:30 anyways. i went to his room and took the sticky note off the door. kiseop was sprawled across the couch watching tv. my cell phone buzzed in my pants pocket as i walked out to the living room. i took it out and flipped it open to a text message. 'Hey, where are you staying in new york, babe? -Eli' it read. after reading i dropped my phone. "_____...? whats up?" kiseop asked. he noticed my frozen gaze and phone at my feet. he jumped up off the couch, picked up my phone, and read the message. his eyebrows narrowed and the corners of his mouth turned down. "dont respond. just dont respond." he told me. half-contiously, i nodded and reached to take my phone back from kiseop, but he swiped his hand away and behind his back. "ill be holding onto this." he said. "nae..." he went and sat back on the couch. but then, my ringtone started playing. kiseop looked at the screen to see who was calling; from his expression i assumed eli. he stood up abruptly, clutched the phone in his hand and pelted it at the wall, yelling. i rushed over to him and flung my arms around him and his arms from behind. "stop!" i yelled. he huffed in heavy breaths and didnt calm down. "do you realize that now after even moving to the other side of the globe he still knows where we are? that we're still in danger?!" he yelled, turning around. he clamped his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. "do you realize this? he might come. he will come after us!" he said, shaking me. i shoved his hands off me and backed up. "kiseop... please... calm down..." i said. "how do you expect me to calm down?!" he yelled loudly at me. he ran his hands through his hair and over his fair. leaning on the wall with one hand, he slammed his palm on the wall with the other one in frustration. i stared at him as he did all of this; as he broke down. my mouth hung open in shock. i covered it with my hands and turned around, dashing into our bedroom. kiseop, being worried, came running after me, but i had locked the bedroom door.

"babe let me in..." he said calmly. "I... I'm sorry.. i've just been really stressed and everything and having to compress the little things that get me angry and have to keep them inside me. it's just that this... it... I ... I just blew up. i rocked back and forth on the bed with my knees tucked up under my arms. "i forgive you.." i got up off the bed and unlocked the door. kiseop held me, enclosed in his arms as soon as the door was opened. I was hidden in him; he held me so close and tight. "i have another thing for you to remember. but, do you remember the first thing?" he whispered in my ear. "as long as we're together, we'll be okay." i whispered back. "nae. now the second thing. no matter what happens, you'll never lose me, and i'll never lose you." he whispered calmingly. I buried my face in his chest. "no matter what happens, i'll never lose you, and you'll never lose me." i repeated.

----------------------------

A/N:

i have nothing much to say this time~~~

doradora is awesome right??? :DD take the time to listen to all of the songs on the mini album. they're all amazing (pun intended for those who know ;))

hope you liked the chapter! i'll be back sometime next week ;)

comment and subscribe~!!

-maknaelove32