Chapter 14

Playing With Danger

-eli pov (that same evening)-

After kiseop blew out the tires of my car, i called kevin to come pick me up. when we got back to where the fight was earlier, there was nothing on my mind except the fact that i lost. lost to kiseop. i walked in to where the fight scene was earlier and confronted the boys. "what happened back that was not acceptable. if im stuggling or beginning to lose, you people are supposed to help me!" i yelled. "You told us you wanted to do it yourself..." soohyun said quietly. "that doesnt matter. if i look like im dying you all have the right to step in and help!" These guys, seriously. "Hyung... you haven't seemed to notice..." kibum spoke up,  but... you killed Hoon...." "Hoon wasn't on my side anyways. i noticed when he hung around with _____. he liked her. apparently he'd die for her." i scoffed. "what are you going to do about hoon though? do you even care that he's dead?" Xander asked. I laughed and shook my head. "does it matter anymore? i lost the first attempt in getting back at kiseop, now i need a new plan to get back at them. and this time, im going straight to the target.

~

-your pov-

two days had gone by and there was nothing from eli. on threats, no fights; nothing. today was the 3rd day where there was nothing but-- peace. it was about 6 o'clock in the evening, so kiseop and i were in the kitchen cooking dinner. i was washing rice in a bowl under the the faucet and kiseop as kiseop cut vegetables on the counter next to me. "almost done cutting those?" i asked. "Yeah, i just finished now~" kiseop answered with a smile. "great! okay now lets--" SMASH. The sound of glass shattering rang through the house. Kiseop rushed to the living room to see what the matter was, and i followed timidly behind. the scene in front of me consisted of eli, with kibum and AJ behind him. the large family room window was broken into little pieces that were scattered across the whole floor. "he's back.." i whispered tokiseop from behind. I jinxed it, i thought to myself. "Yeah. brace yourself, and make sure you listen to everything i tell you to do, if anything happens. and most importantly, stay safe, okay? let me handle this." kiseop whispered back. he slipped a pocketknife out from his back jean pocket and held it in his hand. "Oh! looks like we're just in time for dinner!" eli said laughin. "get out of my house." kiseop said fiercely. "no. not until i get even. its an eye for an eye, kiseop, and im not going to let you get away with what you did." eli said as he drew his own knife from his pocket, having noticed the one kiseop held. "we can do this the easy way or the hard way. easy way, you give in to me and you'll pass on peaceully. hard way, we fight this out and you go off with a troubled heart. it's your choice, really." eli said. kiseop rolled his eyes. "i wont just give in. ill fight for my life and for the things and people i hold dear to me. now you have two options. simple way, you leave here with no more damage done, and leave _____ and I alone. I let you live with no problems, and you never bother us again, we dont bother you. difficult way, you continue with your silly actions and... ill kill you. take your pick." kiseop said. i couldnt believe what i had just heard. kiseop said he would kill eli. and he was basically going to give up his life for me if he has to. I felt a little.... I dont know. selfish? guilty? im not sure what the word is. but it was because of these people offering to die for me. first hoon, now kiseop. "you know that i want revenge. i need revenge. you ruined kiseop, my love life. now im here to ruin yours. so lets get this on and over with for once." eli said angrily. "no... dont.. please dont.. i said quietly. "mwoh?" eli said. "please...dont kill each other.. and.. please.. if you must...kill anyone but kiseop..." "____ shhh.... i got this... it'll be okay." kiseop whispered to me. i nodded and hugged him from behind. kiseop flipped around and held me tight in his arms. he learned down and kissed me softly for a quick second on my lips. "aww how cute." eli said sarcasticaly. kiseop released me from his hug and flicked open his pocket knife. "jealous?" kiseop said with a sly grin. "not in a million years." eli grinned back.

eli suddenly ran up to kiseop and grabbed his shirt. he pulled him over and pinned him up against the wall. i stood there watching, not knowing what to do to help. eli had his knife pressed slightly against kiseop's throat. just as eli was about to cut kiseop, i went and pushed eli off with all of my strength wihtout a second thought. it was enough to make him let go of kiseop and stumble a litt.e "yah... ige mwoya?! (hey.. what is this?!) Kibum! AJ! keep her out of this!" eli yelled. Kibum and AJ ran over to me and grabbed my arms. i tried to get free. kicking, yelling, squirming around. AJ elbowed me in the gut and i toppled over in pain. they dragged me away to the opposite side of the room. kiseop began walking away from eli to get a distance from him, but as he did eli swiftly stuck out his foot and tripped him. i watched as kiseop fell onto the floor and as bits of broken glass pricked and scratched his skin. he scrambled back up quickly, as he bled now in multiple places on his bare skin, and face li. just as eli did to him, kiseop grabbed eli and pushed him up against the wall.

-kiseop pov-

"don't ever you harm her. even if you do somehow get me,.. you can't touch her." i said as i held my pocketknife up to eli's neck. "i cant promise that.. but i can try my best not to." eli said with a smirk. "trying your best isnt acceptable. you have to swear on your life that you never will. no ifs. ands. or buts." i said with force. "alright alright... i will.." he said. "good," i said, partially relieved, "but this fight isn't over." "did I say it was? have i won yet? I dont think so. lets get on with it."

----

A/N:

I'm baaack!

I actually reposted chapter 13 last week... but i realized just today that i forgot to uncheck the little box that says "hide this chapter" ==" aigoo. so i undid that, and typed up 14 which i just wrote today in school! YAY!!! lol.

I have been totally obsessed with tumblr lately. are any of you on tumblr? tell meee. ill follow you. as long as you follow me ----> http://maknaelove32.tumblr.com/  keke~

and I LOVE GIFS :DD The first one with kiseop one is my profile pic on here. its so addicting to look at O___O and the one below it i just really love :3 none of them were created by me~ all of the gifs i post are never mine xDD

-maknaelove32

profile pic~

lovelovelove:3