Chapter 5

Playing With Danger

-still kiseop pov-

For just a few seconds, i kissed her soft lips. Slowly i stopped, and took my fingers off from her chin. I looked at _____, who was blushing. "arra. kaja, let's go home~" i said, sighing with a smile. _____ was motionless, standing there in the rain. I grabbed her helmet and put it on for her, then put on my own. Gently i held her arm and guided her over to sit on the motorcyle. After getting her on, i sat down myself and started the engine, feeling ____ put her arms around me. I sped off to _____'s apartment.

-your pov-

when we reached my place, it was still raining. i pulled out my keys and walked up to the front door with kiseop trailling behind. As we went through the halls to my apartment we were silent. I unlocked the door and walked in. "Kiseop... im gonna go shower..now.. ill wont be too long. are you staying.?" i asked quietly. "ah..nae.. i will... ill just be waiting out here.." he said as he pointed to the living room. "arraso.." i said. I got my towels and headed into the shower. All of these thoughts were spinning through my head as i worked shampoo though my hair. why did he kiss me...? should i have kissed him back? or.. wait. should i just give in to myself and just let myself be in love with him? aish. i finished washing off all of the soap and suds on my body and stepped out of the shower; dried off, and got dressed. with my hair still wet and no makeup on, i walked out of the bathroom and into the living room where kiseop still was. I found him sprawled out on the couch asleep. kyeopta... i thought to myself. this time, i didnt mentally scold myself for thinking like that. so, i sat right on top of his stomach and poked his face. He didnt wake up. strong sleeper, i thought and laughed to myself. I pinched his nose. No reaction. finally, i flicked his forehead really hard and he wrinkled up his face. "yah... what the- what are you doing, _____..." he said. He tried getting up, but then realized i was on top of him. I laughed at him; his facial expression was hilarious from the shock of me sitting on him. "aish.. guess i cant get up then.." he said. "yah.. of course you can. you're a million times stronger than any other person on this earth. now get up babo-ah...." i said. kiseop smiled and said nothing. "mmmm aniya... don't feel like it." then he reached out his arms and pulled me down on top of him in a hug. my head was next to his, laying on his shoulder. kiseop turned his head and put his face in my hair and let out and big sigh. we laid there for a while. to mess with him i wriggled around trying to get out from his clutches, but he now decided he felt like being strong and wouldnt let go. i rocked back and forth violently... but kiseop wouldn't let up. i sighed and laid back down. kiseop chuckled and began playing with my hair. "mmm not so easy to leave me huh?" he said with a grin. at last, kiseop released me. i stood up and went to my room without a word, pretending i was mad at him. when i crawled into bed kiseop came into my room. "mianhae ____..." he said walked towards me. i kept hidden under my blankets. "yaahh.... ____...." he said. i suddenly popped up from underneath the covers. "nae! gwenchana!" i said flashing him a big happy smile. he put his hand on my forehead and pushed me back down onto the bed. "yahh... don't joke with me like that. its not fun for me if you have me worried about you." he said in a serious tone. whoops... i thought. i pulled the blankets up to my nose, just peeking around. "a..are you staying for the night?" i asked. "um... ill just wait til you fall asleep... then ill probably leave..." he said, turned away from me. "arraso... goodnight.." i said. "night, ____" he said as he took a seat in the window sill. it was still raining out, and its hard for me to sleep with that sound. And it's a little awkward having someone wait for you to fall asleep. so I grabbed my ipod from the side table and put in my headphones. i fell asleep to the sound of super junior's voices.

-kiseop pov-

once _____ fell asleep, i went back out into the rain. I hopped on my motorcyle and drove at a high speed down the abandoned street. Then i saw another small light coming towards me..closer...closer. i heard the engine of the motorcycle racing towards me. just then i noticed, the rider wasn't planning on turning to get out of my way. as i realized this we crashed. my motorcycle and myself both flew over top the other rider, who had slowed down. i crashed onto the ground, the motorcycle following, on top of me. the other rider came up to me with his helmet still on. then everything went black...

 

----------------

A/N: sorrryyyy. this is a really short update compared to some otheres.. -___-"  but yeah sorry ill try and update soon, short or long chapter~~ ^^ anyways. i am now totally addicted to "someday" (by ukiss, of course :3). gawwwhhh. also when i was writing this, i had ukiss mvs up playing on youtube and i kept getting distracted by them when i was writing xDD