Chapter 3

Playing With Danger

I stuck my tongue out at her and grabbed more band aids. She snatched them from my hands once I held them out to her and began putting them on. "you look like you just got a bunch of over-sized stitches on your cheek." I said. ______ just ignored me. Sitting there on the counter I observed her as she finished putting on the band-aids. "out." she said, pointing to the door. "arra, arra..." I said with my hands up, as if I'm proving to a cop I'm not guilty, while I walked out the bathroom door. -your pov- Once Eli left I put my clothes on and did my makeup. Its saturday, so I have no work, but I know I'll be seeing kiseop later and I want to look nice. I blow-dried my hair, and stepped out of the bathroom and back into my room. When I walked in, I found Eli sitting on my bed. "so, what's your business here..?" I asked. He laughed, and answered, "just came to check to make sure kiseop didn't do any damage..." "d...damage?" I said confused. "yup.." Eli said as he got up and stood in front of me. He poked my forehead, "there was a kiss right there.." he poked the back of my head, "another one there.." he went behind me and hugged me around my waist. "and sleeping here." lastly, Eli put his finger on my lips. "ahh...but nothing here. Well, I'm surprised!" I opened my mouth to bite his finger. I didn't want his dirty lips to touch mine, so I bit his finger hoping he'd get the idea. "YAH~!" he yelled. With his free hand he slapped my un-cut cheek. I felt my cheek start to bruise, again. Releasing his finger, I said "why is your result for everything violence?!" Eli just glared at me. "no comment.." he said. "no comment? Seriously? I was kinda expecting an ans-" he put his hand over my mouth, interrupting me. "shhh babe... No one wants to hear it." what the- he's so rude! "annyeong my dear~!" he said annoyingly before he left. "I'll be back again later babe!"

~ ~ ~

At around 4:30 in the evening, kiseop came back. "where do you go when you aren't here?" I asked curiously. "it's...not your business.." he answered. I sighed, and plopped down on my bed. "what's in the bag?" I asked pointing to a little white and red bag in his hand. "oh...this...it's dinner. I got some ramen from this popular place downtown.." kiseop went into the kitchen, and came back with plates, chopsticks, and napkins. Kiseop must've been blind for a while or something, because it wasn't til after we ate that he noticed my injuries. I was sitting on my bed reading a book when he suddenly rushed up to me and had my face cupped in his big hands. "baby what happened? What happened??" he said with such a worried look on his face. I started to tear up at the thought of the memory. Kiseop looked at me now with a now scared look on his face. "baby tell me what happened..." he said impatiently. "I...I slipped in the shower..and hit the side of my head on the s..side of the shower f..faucet.." I whimpered. I pulled his hands off my face, because it hurt. Kiseop then pulled me up off the bed and held me in his arms like a child. I swear, I could just feel his muscles just laying in his arms. (A/N: oh yeah xD <3 <3) He held me up close to him and seemed as if he was going to cry, too. I grabbed his shirt and pulled myself closer to him; I wanted to be safe, and protected. "I..I don't believe that's all, _____..." he said. When I stayed silent, I think he figured it out. He quickly lay me down on the bed. "Damn that Eli!!!" he yelled. Kiseop looked like he wanted to punch something, but he couldn't. He knew he would end up destroying something valuable. Laying in my bed, I continued to cry, practically sobbing. Kiseop turned his attention back to me. When he sat next to me he examined my cut and bruise. "take off the band-aids so the cut can get some air, then it will heal faster.." he said. "ani~ it'll hurt!" I closed my eyes and slowly began taking one off. "auuhh ahaha waaa~" I winced. Then I felt another finger on my face, peeling off another. But instead, he just ripped I off in a second. "Aishhh..~!" I said as I put my hand on my cheek. "it's easier that way, if you do it in a second it will only hurt for a little bit. If you take it off slowly it hurts the whole time, and afterwards." kiseop advised. Kiseop then peeled off all of the other ones. Again I held my cheek and frowned. Kiseop then pulled me into a hug. "see? All better now" he said with a smile. It seemed he was really happy he could help me out without hurting me. A feeling of ease and comfort came over me, and I leaned down and layed on kiseop's lap til I fell asleep later in the night.

-kiseop pov-

_____ had fallen asleep. I carefully lifted her off my lap and tucked her into bed. I checked and made sure everything was okay and safe, and went out. As I walked into the shadows of a narrow alleyway, I met eyes with the devil. Eli came put in front of me, and came up close. "hey buddy what's up?" he said teasingly. "shut up Eli. I know what you did". I said. He just laughed. "that cut was done by her. She was just surprised when she saw me in the bathroom when she walked out of the shower, fell backwards and hit her head. That's not my fault..." he said. Hah. Yeah sure. "HAH! hell yea it's your fault! If you weren't in her bathroom she wouldn't have been scared! And the bruise? Mind to explain that?" I said. I'm getting really impatient with this guy. "it's her fault...shes the one who bit my finger.." he said with a smirk. "she bit your finger...? Why would she do that?" "cuz I touched her lips.." "YOU KISSED HER?!"  "NOO! With my finger! I touched her lips with my finger!" he yelled in defense. "why are you doing this? Huh? Why do you associate with her?! "Why do -you- associate with her pretty boy? If you love her so much date her or something before I do!" I paused for a moment and laughed. "before you do? Like she'd ever accept a date from you. Hah!" I said. I must've set something off inside of Eli, because the next thing I knew, Eli's fist was in my face, hitting me right in the cheekbone. I wiped off the blood that came from my mouth. At this point, I was beyond pissed at Eli. I threw a punch at his face. He blocked it with the swift move of his arm. He flipped his hand around and grabbed my arm, and twisted it behind my back. "want me to break it? Hmm?" Eli said with an evil-like laugh. I couldn't  respond; i just grunted from the awkward and slightly painful postition. "I take that as a yes then..." he said. I struggled to get out of his grip; he had me pinned just with one hand basically. He pulled back on my arm, farther, farther....farther. Snap. I screamed in pain for a moment, collapsing to the ground with sweat and blood dripping from the point of my chin. Eli kicked my side before leaving. "don't worry. Knowing your strength, I'd say it'll be fine by tomorrow. You lucky little ..that you have such quote-on-quote 'superpowers'" he said. Eli left and headed for someplace else. Probably went to find his gang and brag about my defeat. I pulled myself over to the wall of the alleyway and lifted myself up. My legs were completely fine; just my arm and my face...purple, bruised, and broken. After Dashing across the street to ____'s apartment, I managed to jump into her window. She seemed to be sleeping peacefully til I awoke her with my entrance. 

-you pov-

Hearing a loud and staggered thud, I woke up. my blankets had all fallen on the floor, and I was shivering with the window open. Speaking-of, I looked over to the window and saw the shadow of a figure. I scrambled to turn on the table lamp next to me. Flipping the switch I looked at the figure..and screamed. Instantly kiseop came up to me and muffled my scream with his hand. I looked at him, the right side of his face all bruised, black and blue. And his arm. Oh my god his arm!! It was all darkly colored and..b..br..broken. I took kiseops hand off my mouth. "ohmygod kiseop what happened? Are you okay? What are you gonna do? How did- what happened?!" I started freaking out. Falling off the bed in attempt to rush out to to reach the bathroom quickly, I helped myself up and continued my panic. I digged through my closet for a bandage wrap, til I amazingly found some. "kiseop just wait a sec and I'll help you!!" I yelled. Lastly I grabbed an ice pack, rubber band, and a towel. I pushed kiseop down to sit on the bed and wrapped his arm in the bandage. "you mind explaining what happened to me? You have me worried sick! I'm gonna go crazy...aish michyeo micheyo !" I said with a shaky voice. I wrapped the towel around the bag if ice, put a rubber band on the top to hold the towel in place, and plopped it onto kiseops arm. "Aishhh..." he complained. "wow. First thing I've heard from you since you got here." I said annoyed. Kiseop reached out to me with his good arm. "______... please.. Don't be angry or worried...I'll be fine.." he said. "fine? Fine my ! Explain this! And this!" I retorted, poking his injuries. Then kiseop slapped my hand away and yelled, "yah~!" Slapped! I gasped and stepped back, and kiseop realized what he did. I began to tear up. Because im lazy, I forgot to wipe off my makeup. Mascara began to flow down with my tears. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in. Sitting on the fuzzy rug on the floor, I picked at the peeling white paint on the cabinet. I heard a soft knock on the door. "youre not coming in." I said. "let me tell you what happened.." I sighed. "you can tell me from out there. I hear you perfectly fine, you know". -kiseop pov- I leaned against the bathroom door and sighed. "I got in a fight.." I heard a soft chuckle. "ah- pshh. Duh..." she said. Jjinja this girl... "...with Eli." I heard nothing. Silence from _____'s mouth. "I went to see him after I saw what had happened to you. I just knew it was him, and there was no doubt. He even confessed that he was there and saw everything that happened. We got into an ..arguement... And he threw a punch at me. And so on.. I don't think you want to know the details." I sighed and looked down at the floor. "s..so.. You got in a fight because..of...me..?" she said, her voice unstable. "umm...I gu-" "you shouldnt have done that. Seriously, what I am I to you anyways? Jjinjayo?" I stayed silent for a while. "because....I...well...I.. Love..you.." 

 

-----------

Author Note: I got around to my computer and edited it so its all nice and more readable. Lol. As you might have noticed i dont really bother too much with capitalization, but i hope thats okay with you. hehe X3 I've already got a good chunk of chapter 4 written. Most likely will update tomorrow (for me) :) But I'm a little busy so I may not get around to it >o< but please enjoy , and thanks for all of your patience.

Love,

maknaelove32