Chapter 11

Playing With Danger

-your pov-

the silence was broken when i began coughing again. "still sick huh?" kiseop said. i nodded and sniffled. "let's go get you something to eat. you already missed breakfast and lunch." he said smiling as we walked together into the kitchen. i took a seat at the table while kiseop went to make some soup. "so.. what should we do tonight?" i asked. kiseop looked up at me from his cooking. "hmmm..." he pondered, then snapped his fingers. "i know! let's rent a movie. your choice. you up for it? he said excitedly. i laughed and nodded my head. "sure~ how about after we eat?" i said. "Yup!" he said as he gave me a thumbs up.

~

Later that evening, I was popping popcorn in the kkitchen for the movie we decided to watch, ________ (movie title of your choice here ;] ). I poured the bag of popped popcorn into a large bowl and brought it into the living room where kiseop was starting the movie. he grabbed the remote and took a seat near the middle of the couch. with the popcorn bowl in my lap, i sat next to him with a blanket also draped over my legs. when he started the movie, we both started eating the popcorn. kiseop put his arm around me and i instinctively rested my head on his shoulder. cliche, i know, but it just felt natural. i was content sitting in the dark living room, watching a movie with kiseop.

-kiseop pov-

the next day _____ had the day off work. we both did our own thing around the house; ____ was reading a book in the living room and i was in the study chatting with Hoon online. It's been a while since i've talked with him. he's the best hyung ive ever had, and still is. i'm glad i got to talk with him, and he said he missed me too. actually, we decided that he was going to come over here for a visit today. my only worry is that i haven't told him that ____ is living with me yet.

~

i was in the living room grabbing my own book that i had left there when i head a knock on the door. hoon was here. _____ was still sitting there, reading quietly. i waved my hand over her book and she swatted it away. "mehlong!" i said. "mehlong~~" she said back. She looked up and waved hello to hoon when i let him in, and he waved back. hoon and i made our way back into the study. we took a seat and began our discussion. "what did you come up with as a plan?" i said, "you know, to get away from Eli." Hoon cleared his throat and began explaining his idea. "the best i came up with was to just plain leave korea. you know that even if you two move to somewhere on the total other side of the country that will still come and find you guys. for now i think you'll be fine staying here another week or so, but from what i've heard, eli is planning to start some action soon. where do you think you could move to?" I put my finger to my chin, tapping it as i thought about where i could go. "probably america. it's on the total other side of the globe. plus i've got a few family friends there who live in new york. i think we could survive living there." i said. "sounds good!" hoon said, "Now, whats up with you and _____, are you officially a couple now or what? you have her living in your house now, goodness sakes." "first of all, i invited her to live here with me for safety reasons, and she herself agreed to it. second of all, im working on it. i want to ask her soon if she would be my girl~" i said with a smile. hoon stood up and patted me on the back. "good luck to you then, hyung.i have to go now, so i'll catch you later online maybe, okay? Annyeong!" he said. "annyeong hyung!" i said back. Once hoon left, i went back out in the kitchen to get a drink. "what was that about?" _____ hollered from the living room. "nothing~" i said. "I dont believe you~" she said back. I sighed and walked over to her. "Don't worry about it~ its really nothing." i said. i kissed her forehead and went back to the study to look at plane tickets to new york.

-your pov-

kiseop is hiding something, and i know it. i dont understand why he wont tell me anything. he's been in the study all day long. it worries me that he's not tellin gme whats wrong. "_____~! I'm going to be going to bed now, just so you know! goodnight!" kiseop yelled from his bedroom. "arraso! night!" i yelled back. i waited around my room til i figured he had fallen asleep, then crept out into the study. slowly i creaked the door open and stepped inside. the computer was still on, but it was on standby. i took a seat in the office chair and wiggled the mouse to wake up the screen. on the screen, i found a website up for plane tickets. plane tickets? Studying the page more, i found they were for new york, a week from now, for two people. what is going on? i stood up and rushed out of the study and burst into kiseops room. "kiseop." i said firmly. he didnt budge. he was passed out cold on his bed. "lee kiseop." i said again, louder. "YAH!" i yelled. still nothing. i walked over to the side of his bed and shoved him over. he groaned in his sleep and pulled the blankets around himself more. finally i grasped his shoulders with my hands, shook him violently and yelled his name over and over. "what the- huh? whats wrong babe?" he said drearily. i flicked his forehead. "first, don't call me babe. yet. im fine with yeobo, just dont call me babe, okay? second of all, whats with this ..this.. looking up plane tickets to NEW YORK? would you like to explain?" i screamed. in kiseop's eyes i saw a look of regret. "_____ i'm sorry i didnt tell you anything. i just thought it would be better if you didnt know for now. but i guess you found out. take a seat and ill explain..." he said apologetically. i crossed my arms and glared at him. "no. you can explain now. what the hell is going on?"