Chapter 10

Playing With Danger

-your pov-

kiseop pushed the door open and we walked in. most of the walls were painted white, if not they were cream colored. the furniture was modern looking, but still had an earthy feel because most were made partially from wood. his house was on the smaller side, but it seemed very roomy. i was amazed with the place, because it was so much greater than mine.

"wow... this is where you live?" i said in shock. "yeah! here let me give you a tour~" kiseop said as he grabbed my hand. the house was two stories, all above ground; no basement. there was a small kitchen with a dining table for two within it. a living room, a study, bathrooms, a master bedroom, and a guest bedroom were all the rooms in the house. our last stop was the gues bedroom. "_____..." kiseop started. "Yeah?" "I... will you- I want.. you to live with me." he said. my eyes got big. "no no not in that way. it's because i want you to be safe, away from eli. you don't know what his plans are he acts like he loves you but he really doesnt. all he wants is revenge.." kiseop told me. "r-revenge? what do you mean?" i asked. kiseop guided me over and we sat on the bed, looking out the bedroom window.  "i guess it's time i told you some answers." i noodded and listened. "about 3 or 4 yearss ago, eli had a girlfriend. he loved her more than any other person in the world. in fat, he was planning to proppose to her that year; i had found that out after... things happened. anyways. so one day i was out for a drive, and.. this car, coming form the other side down the road.. t swerved. and not to forget it was winter time. the car swerved on the ice towards me in my car. there was a head on collision, a fault in her car's air bags and.. yeah.." kiseop said in a sad tone. "so.. she died.. and eli believes it's completely your fault.." i said. Kiseop nodded and hung his head down. "eli became angry and depressed. he grew a hatred toward me and that still exists. now he wants to get even.."  "how so?" i said nervously. "well, at this poin, it's gonna be either me or you who he'll hunt for."

-kiseop pov-

after saying those words, _____'s face became stone cold and pale. i reached my arms out and embraced her. silent tears wet my chest as she tugged on my shirt, pulling herself closer to me. i rested my head on top of hers and held the back of her head protectively with my hand. "don't worry. youre here with me now, and youre safe. thats all that matters right now." _____ sat up and wiped her cheeks. "so that's what this is all about... the whole li thing. what are you gonna do about it?" she asked. "I... i don't know.." i stuttered, "i'm not exactly sure yet." _____ sighed and layed down on the bed. "well, shall we go pack up your stuff at the apartment?" i suggested. "Yeah.."

~

when we got back to ______'s apartment, we pulled out some boxes and packed up anthing she wanted to bring and everyting she needed to bring. the large furniture and other things would have to stay. "will i ever come back here?" ____ asked. "Ah.. again.. im not sure yet." i said. together we hauled all of the boxes into my car. after doing one last final look over the room, _____ locked up.

-your pov-

kiseop and i spent the rest of the evening bringing my things into the gues room. i was about to start unpacking when kiseop stopped me. "wait. dont start yet". he said. "waeyo?" i questioned. "because.. i was thinking we could paint the walls tomorrow, make it more your own room instead of having these dull brown walls. you up for it?" he said grinning. "yeah!" i said. kiseop then went down to the kitchen to cook dinner and let me know he'd be right back. I stayed in what was now my room and looked out the window. i started to feel dizzy. i'm not sure why. stumbling over to the bed, i crashed down on it, closed my eyes, and began to rest.

-kiseop pov-

for dinner i decided just to make some simple ramen. when it finished cooking, i divided it into two bowls and grabbed two pairs of chopsticks. "____! food's ready!" i hollered. there was no response or any sounds of footsteps. As i made my way to her room, stepping in i noticed her sleeping on the bed. i walked over and placed my palm on her forehead. she was burning up. _____ jumped when i shook her awake. she took her hand and wiped her forehead of sweat. "____, you're really sick..." i said in a concerned voice. "must've been something i ate.." she said quietly. "how about this. why dont you eat your dinner, take a nice shower, put on some pajamas, then we'll see what we will do from there, arraso" i said. "nae~" I lead ____ out to the kitchen and sat her at the table in front of her bowl of ramen. "it looks great~" she said smiling at me. I smiled back. "thanks~ lets eat!"

-your pov-

i headed to the bathroom after eating dinner with kiseop, towels in hand. the bathroom was big, with it's pale blue walls. after undressing, i stepped into the shower under the steaming hot water. i lathered my hair with vanilla-scented shampoo and conditioner, then washed my body with soap. looking into the mirror once i stepped out of the shower, i noticed a scar that was forming from the cut i got from when eli surprised me in the bathroom. i tiptoed back into my room across the hall after finishing in the bathroom. for my pajamas, i put on soft baggy pajama pants and an oversized blue t-shirt. just after taking my hair out of its' towel, i heard kiseop knock on the door. "come in~" i said. i noticed that kiseop himself was in his pajamas; black plaid pajama pants and a fitted black t-shirt. "how are you doing?" he asked. "i'm feeling better than earlier, but i still feel really sick." i said. "are you sleepy yet?"  "a little.." i said. "i'll give you some medicine then we can get you in bed for the night, okay?" he said softly. We went back in the bathroom where kiseop got out some cough medicine for me. i took the medicine and headed back into my room. i pulled back the sheets on the bed and crawled in under them. kiseop was standing in the doorway. "if you need anything in the middle of the night don't be afraid to come wake me up in the middle of the night. my room is just the next door down. goodnight _____~" "'night kiseop~" i said. kiseop turned off the lights and closed the door.

~

 

the next day when i woke up, i wasn't in my room anymore. i was in what must've been kiseop's room. the walls were cream colored, and the sheets on the bed the same color. when i peered over at the clock, it read 3:30 in the afternoon. i slept almost all day!


(kiseop's room)

I slipped out of bed and headed back over to my own room. i turned the doorknob, but it was locked. Banging on the door, i yelled. "kiseop! let me in!" "hold on a second im almost done!" Almost done...? with what? I sighed and took a seat on the floor in front of the door. after what seemed like forever, kiseop opened the door slightly. "Okay, come here, but close your eyes." "okay..?" when i got over by kiseop he came behind me and put his hands over my eyes and guided me in the room. "ready?" "yes?" kiseop removed his hands from my face. "you can open your eyes now~" he said. I opened my eyes to find that kiseop had painted and remodeled my room.

"cool right?" he said smiling big. "how.. how did you get this all done?" i said amazed. he had almost all of my stuff unpacked and put in proper places, walls painted, and even a new bedset. "it's magic~" he said and winked. I laughed. "well.. thank you.. a ton.. i really like it" i said smiling. kiseop hugged me from behind. "i'm glad you like it~" he whispered in my ear.