Chapter 2

Playing With Danger

In a flash Eli jumped out of the window. I rushed over to kiseop to see if he was okay. "gwenchana ____, I'm alright" he said as he stood up. Standing there in the moonlight he looked mysterious and handsome, but in a good way. "_____?" "y..yeah?" "I think it's best If I stay here with you tonight. I dont want to leave you alone here tonight after what Eli did...." my heartbeat picked up it's pace. I guess.. I love him. He's flawless, kind and protective. Perfect. "oh...yeah sure...absolutely! But...where are you gonna sleep?" I asked. Kiseop brushed his hair from his face and went over to the window. "don't worry about me, _____. I'll be fine." "are you su-" "yes, I'll be fine. Stop worrying, please." he said with a sigh. "let's get you cleaned up" kiseop went out of the room and came back with a damp towel and a glass of water. "sit". I sat on the bed. Kiseop looked at the cut on my lip and the purple bruise by my eye. Then he poked the cut on my lip. "a-aish! Kiseop that hurts!" he remained silent and dabbed the cut with the towel. I moved away and covered my face with my hands. "Babo-ah, it'll hurt more if you don't let me clean it..." I split my fingers apart and peeked at him. The soft expression on his face comforted me. I moved my hands off my face and closed my eyes. I drank and the glass of water when he was done. Once i finished, I decided to go to bed. "kiseop...I'd like to go to bed now...do you mind stepping out for a minute so I can change?" "oh, ahh nae~". I grabbed my sky blue pajama pants that had a purple polka dot pattern on it, and a white tank top. After dressing I hollered at kiseop to come back in. I crawled into bed and wrapped myself in the covers. "are you gonna sleep kiseop?" I asked curiously. "uhh...Aniyo..not yet ____. I will in a little while..." he answered. "arra~" I said with a smile. I closed my eyes and began to daydream, leading me into sleep. 

 

-kiseop pov- 

 I watched as _____ smiled in her sleep. I couldn't help but smile myself at the sweet scene. As I sat down next to her on the bed, I looked outside. It seemed quiet, but who knew what Eli and his gang were up to. I don't plan on taking any chances, so i went and made sure the door was locked, and so were all of the windows. I walked back into _____'s room and lay down next to her on her bed. She felt so warm compared to my cold body. Her heat was comforting, I wanted to absorb it. I wrapped my arms around her, and as I did so I seemed to feel her body become less tense. After kissing her head and playing with her hair, I fell asleep.

~~ ~

 

-your pov- 

The next morning I woke up with a yawn. As I stretched, I realized kiseops arms were around me. Though he wasn't awake to see it I blushed. I wriggled around in his tight grip to face him, smiling as I studied his facial features. Kiseop then opened his big eyes and looked at me. At first I was scared to meet his gaze but I decided to keep looking til he looked away. His eyes closed again from his dreariness of just waking up. "good morning, mister lee kiseop~" I whispered. Kiseop pulled me closer to his body with no response. In his arms he was almost completely burying me in himself. I cuddled up against his chest in satisfaction. This is one way of how it feels to be loved, or in love, I thought to myself. All wrapped up in him I lay there almost falling back asleep, before Kiseop shifted his postion and opened his eyes again. He smiled sleepily. "'morning sunshine~" he whispered in my ear. I stretched Out my arms, pushing on his chest. "yah, you pushing me away?" he said with a frown. "aniyoo~" I said as I yawned. Kiseop got up without a word and walked into the kitchen. Pouting, I rolled over and snuggled up to my pillow. "kiseop....! Where...did..you go..?" I mumbled into the pillow. "mwoh? Can't hear you~" he said over the brewing coffee machine. He walked back into the room with two cups in his hands, that he set on the side table. Then he came up to me and whacked me on the back of the head with the newspaper. "Aishhh..." I said rubbing the back o my head. I whipped a snappy look over at kiseop, who was sitting in the window sipping coffee as he read the paper. Acting utterly and completely innocent. "mwohh?" he said making his mouth round after exaggerating the "oh". "mehlong!" I rolled off the bed and crashed onto the floor. Kiseop peeked from behind the paper at me. He probably thinks I'm on crack or something. I laughed. "what are you laughing at...Babo....tsk tsk" kiseop scolded as he shook his head. "ehm. Nothing.." I said as I stood up. The coffee he made was warm against my lips, and heated up my face with it's steam. It tasted a million times better than the stuff we make at the shop. Kiseop folded up the newspaper and came over to me. "well, seems we lasted through the night, and you seem to be okay. I guess I'll be going now then~" I pouted and looked down. He put a a finger on my chin and tilted my head up. "I have a life too you know.....annyeong _____." he said with a smile as he left. The curtains on the window swayed in the wind that was now blowing through my bedroom. "bye.." I said to myself.

~ ~ ~

 

-Eli pov-

I sat on a large garbage dump in the shadowed alleyway. Even though it was daytime. I sure didn't want kiseop to see me when he left _____'s place. The short blue curtains of her window flapped peacefully in and out the window I'm the breeze. Why am I messing with such an innocent girl? Mollayo. Maybe it's just more fun, to see the terrified look on her face when I merely touch her, or the funny way she clings to kiseop when nighttime comes around; or me. I watched kiseop as he got into his car and drove off, oblivious that I was waiting for his leave. When he was out ofa sight, I dashed across the street and jumped into her window. This time making no noise. Looking around her room, I noticed she wasn't  in here. Then I heard a shower be . I left her bedroom and located the bathroom. Quietly I opened the door and took a seat on the countertop. The bathroom walls were a soft lilac purple, and the counter was a pearly white. On the shower curtain was a pattern with blue, white, and purple stripes. Out of the silence, _____ started singing "Shampoo" by After School. How fitting. Just then after she finished singing, I heard the sound of the turning shower knobs, and the water stopped. I watched as she pulled the towels hanging over the shower curtain bar. The curtain was pulled back slightly and _____stuck out her foot to step out...but then noticed me sitting there. ______ screamed and fell back. I heard a loud thud, then silence. Then crying. I didn't dare peek in the shower. "gwenchana?" I said with a teasing voice. "sh....sh..SHUKKIRO! what the hell are you doing in my bathroom, let alone my apartment?!" she screamed at me between sniffles. I didn't bother to answer. Suddenly I heard a gasp and the tears get heavier. "YAH! Since your here find me a bandage or something. I cut the side of my face on the shower faucet.." She said. "clumsy idiot..." I whispered to myself as I started digging through the bathroom closet and the drawers under the sink. Once I found a bandage I told her to come out and I'd put it on. "ANIYO! I can do it myself, just give me the bandage and a mirror....and a paper towel to wipe up...with.." she said. "do you have a towel on?" I asked her. "uhh....nae..." I whipped open the shower curtain and looked at her. She had blood dripping from the bottom of her cheek from a cut that went from the middle of her cheek down to the corner of her lip. It was a big cut. "you know, this little band-aid isn't gonna fix it, babo." I said. "well then get more. And quit looking at me, ert."

 

 

------------------

Author note:

IM SORRY :'( This is a short update. But I felt like this was a good spot to update, so here it is. I will be writing more even after I post this and will hopefully have another update late tomorrow or the next day. Thanks for my few subscribers so far, and for all of the comments. I ~really~ appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :D

Love and hugs,

maknaelove32<3