Chapter 23

Playing With Danger

-your pov-

"H...H-HOON?" i exclaimed. He looked up and stared at my face. "o-oh.... ______... I didn't realize it was you. what are you doing in California?" "What are you doing alive?!" "I... well.  I guess that's a good place to start. Ah... may I come in?" he asked. I nodded and let Hoon inside. We sat in the kitchen at the dining table. "So.... you're alive? how?" i asked impatiently. "First, of all I never died, I had-" "obviously, you didn't die." i interrupted. "I had... well... faked it I guess. Once they left to chase after Kiseop and You, i slowly got up and ran away." "And they never noticed you were gone?" "I imagine they did, but they probably didn't think much of it. And if they told Eli about it, i'm sure he didnt care either." "i guess so..." i said. "alright, now you explain to me why you are here." Hoon said. "W-well..... Kiseop disappeared. He's been missing for over a week. I personally don't think he's coming back. So I decided to move out here..." "Oh... I understand. I'm sorry that you lost him. i only hope that he'll come back." Hoon said. "Yeah. Me too."

~

"Um.. Hi, _____. would you like to come over to my apartment for dinner?" Hoon asked, when i opened my front door. "Oh.. sure. I don't really have much food, so i'll gladly come over." i smiled. "okay! well... follow me~" I walked behind hoon as we went down the hallway a little bit to Hoon's place. We stepped in to the smell of stir fry cooking on the stove. "mmm... smells good." i said as i sat at the dining room table. "nae~ i hope you like it." hoon said as he started serving up two plates. He set one in front of me, then took seat with his own. "So, how long have you been living here?" "uhh... pretty much since the day that i 'died'" Hoon said, making quotes with his fingers. "Oh.. yeah i guess that makes sense." "nae~" hoon laughed.

~

after talking and catching each other up on what has happened since we last saw each other, we said goodbye. I headed back to my apartment and got ready for bed. I showered quickly, since i hadn't yet all day, and brushed my teeth. I turned off all of the lights in the kitchen and living room and headed to bed. I closed my bedroom door, flipped off the light, and crawled into bed.

~

I looked over at my alarm clock. 2am. I sighed and closed my eyes, hoping to fall asleep again. but then, i heard the click of a doorknob. I opened my eyes and looked towards my bedroom door, but i saw nothing; it was too dark in my room to see anything. I closed my eyes again and tried not to think. Then i heard the floors of my room creaking, and the almost silent breathing of a person. "w....w-who is it?" i stuttered. I began to sit up in my bed and reached on the floor to grab something to protect myself. I found one of my books, and held it up in front of me as if it could actually protect me. i slowly got up out of my bed and tip toed around my room, hoping not to run in to whoever it was intruded my home. "w-watch out, or i-i'll hit-" "stop talking." i was suddenly slammed against the wall, and i dropped the book. "w-what?" "shut up" the boy said. he then crashed his lips against mine and kissed me sweetly. i knew these lips. "k..k-k-ki..." "yes, its me."

~

"You're alive." i said  in shock. "i've always been." kiseop said. "w-what happened?" "too much to explain." "w-where's e-eli?" "gone." "g-gone?" i questioned. "gone. dead. i-i... i killed him." "you killed him?!" kiseop kissed me again and hugged me tightly. "i had no choice babe. do you want him to come after us again?" "n-no...." i said quietly, "...do you still have your ring?" kiseop held his hand up in front of my face. "of course i do." "oh thank goodness." i sighed in relief. "I missed you so much, i thought that maybe i would die." kiseop said. "me too, kiseoppie. me too."

__________________________________-

A/N: okay, wow. sorry this is a short chapter. but .................*silent* nevermind.

i brought hoon back because earlier in the story i told my friend that hoon got shot and she just about killed me and yelled at me to bring him back, so i did O.o

next chapter is teh final! im kinda cutting the story short, MIANHAEEEEE~~ i've run out of ideas for more chapters and i'm too caught up writing my new story its so much more interesting than this one im so sorry guys so sorry OTL

read my new fic~!!!! D: kevin's freaking screwing up my ukiss bias list. so he gets a fic. it's called Nightmare http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/200564/nightmare-kevinwoo-ukiss-you-neverland

-maknaelove32