Chapter 6

Playing With Danger

-Your pov-

The next morning, i woke up with sunlight shining in my face. I smiled, feeling the soft heat on my kin and the cushy bed beneath me. But my peace didnt last long. interrupting my quiet moment, my cell phone began to ring. I flipped over and grabbed it. "Yobosayoo~?" i said in a sleepy tone. "Did you just wake up? Jeez, i wouldve thought you would be up by now! how did you sleep?" he said, laughing. "Shut up and get to the point Eli. Why'd you call?" I said annoyed. "Well, i figured it might be important for you to know....okay. well. Kiseop is in the hospital." My phone dropped, and so did my mouth. Kiseop? In the hospital? No way. "Uh... Hello? You there _____?" Eli said. Quickly i picked my phone back up. "Nae nae... what happened? which hospital? what room? Tell me!" I said panicking."Chill...chill... i can bring you there. Ill be there to pick you up in a little bit, arraso? Annyeong!" he said, then hung up. Aish. I got up and got ready.

~

About 15 minutes later, Eli came, and we left for the hospital in his car. When we arrived , Eli greeted the secretary and told her where we were going and why. silently we walked down the clean white halls. eli put his finger over his outh, signaling me to stay quiet as we approached kiseops room. he turned the doorknob and walked in with me trailing behind him the room was like any other id seen before. compters, IV cords, chairs for visitors, a bathroom, and a big white bed in the middle of it all.i looked over at kiseop laying peacefully under the thin white sheets. his eyes closed, mouth shut, curving down at the corners, and hair messy. But then i noticed more. He was purple and blue in multiple big spots all over his face and his arms, which were spread out in from of him on top of the sheets, one arm with an IV in it. "so.. what..happened..?" i asked nervously. "He, uh, got in a motorcycle accident..." Eli said, getting quieter after every word. "Huh?" i said. "Motorcycle accident" he said louder. I walked over next to kiseop and leaned over him. "Kiseop-ah...." i said in his ear, then staring at his face waiting for an answer. "He cant hear you..." eli said. i shot eli a look. "What do you mean?" "He...he's in a coma.."

-Eli pov-

"What?!" _____ said in shock. I walked over to where she was standing. "He's in a coma Kisoep was hit really hard, flew over the other guy, ad was totally knocked out." I put my hands on _____'s shoulders to comfort her, but she just shrugged them off and took a seat in the chair next to his bed. "Do they know when he'll wake up?" she said. "I'm not really sure actually..." i said, "well! i'm gonna go. catch ya later!" with that, i left the hospital. I drove back to the area where ____ lived and parked my car. After i stepped out of the car, i walked into the alleyway to meet up with the gang. As soon as i appeared to them, Hoon started clapping. "Good job, man!" he said. i walked up to him and shoved him. "dont be praising me. the person you should be giving the credit to is dongho." i said, gesturing towards dongho, who was leaning against the alley wall with his head down. AJ went and patted him on the back. "Chukkae! Pretty good for a young one like you~" he said. Dongho whacked his hand off of him. "Shireo... i may be young, but that doesnt mean im incapable of doing things." he said. "I'm just surprised Eli picked you to do it.." kevin scoffed.

---FLASHBACK---

That night i sat crouched in the dark, watching as kiseop parked his motorcycle with _____ with him, and as they went inside the apartment. I stood up and went to report to the gus. "So.. whats up eli?" soohyun said. "They just went in. So. Now is the decision. Who wants to do it?" i said. AJ and Kevin both raised their hands like elementary school kids. I sighed. "Mwo?!" they both said. "Kevin...hyung.. you're too weak. You're better at other things. AJ.. you can't even ride a motorcycle without wiping out." i said. Then dongho stepped forward. "ill do it." he said. I examined dongho. he's strong, and has the willpower to do it. plus he knows how to ride a motorcycle. "Alright. dongho's gonna do it." AJ and Kevin both rolled their eyes. "Okay. the rest of you can go ahead and leave and do whatever if you want. dongho, you come with me" i said as i motioned dongho to come with me deeper into the alley. "Okay. so here's a review of what youre doing. just ride towards kiseop when he leaves, crash into him, injure him or something i dont know. figure something out. i'll take care of _____." i told him. "Okay.. but when do the rest of us get to see her? jeez." dongho said. "Tomorrow night you guys can come with me. There's a few things i want to tell her. some things she should know about kiseop." i said.

 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"Shut up kevin. at least the just got done, right? and all of you... ditch the attitudes. there's gonna be no reason to be rude around _____, arraso?" i said, yelling the last words. "NAE!" they all yelled in response. "Okay~ ill come back to get you guys around 9pm tonight. then we'll go." We disbanded and went along our own buisness.

~

Later that night around 8pm, i went back to the hospital. When i got to kiseops room, it was no surprise to me to find _____ asleep, still in the same chair. "just as i thought...." i sighed. carefully i picked her up in my arms. i was gentle to be sure i wouldnt wake her up. getting her buckled in the car was difficult. at _____'s apartment, i laid her down in her bed and left to get the boys.

~

"Ugh, her rooms smells like flowers. I hate it." Kibum complained. "get over her kibum, that girl left you a long time ago, yet you're still clinging to your memories of her." alexander said. "shireo... " kibum replied. Everyone was exploring ______'s room. I myself sat in the window, having already been here a hundred times before. "her room is so cute!" hoon said unexpectedly. We all looked at him. I've never heard him say something like that before. "Mwo? its true!" he said in defense. "I agree!" kevin popped up and said, twirling around the room in enjoyment."o..kay..kevin.." i said, "..anyways. should we wake her up now?" "I wanna do it!" Kevin said. "Go ahead.." Kevin sat on the side edge of the bed. He put his hand on her shoulder and shook her sofly. "____~ _____-ah~" he said. In her sleep, _____ pulled the blankets up over her head and roled over. "Kev, quit being so gentle and just get her up already would ya?" dongho said impatiently. "Shireo! I'll get her up nicely so that when she does wake up she isn't angry..." he said. Just then Kevin lay down next to _____ and put his arms around her. "Annyeong _____-ah!" he said. _____ fluttered her eyes open and turned over, looking at Kevin I swear, she nearly fell out of the bed seeing him there like that. But the look on her face when she saw the rest of us was priceless. "How..? What happe- why are you all- someone explain!" she screamed. For a moment it was silent, but then we already burst out laughing. "Okay okay~" i started, "we've got some stuff to tell you. We'll leave any questions you have for kiseop to answer" "S-so... what do you have to tell me? and why so suddenly?" she questioned. All of the gus looked at me. I sighed and looked over at ______. "You ready for it?" i asked. "Y-yes..? I guess so.." she said. I smiled. "Arra. First, the main point..." i cleared my throat and continued. "Kisoep has to be married within the next 4 months." _____ stared at me blankly. "hu..huh?" she said. "Well, Kiseop's parents are very strict.. and follow their morals without question. One thing they'd prefer kiseop to do is to get married before he turns 21. Now, thing is, kiseop and his parents arent very close, especially after his dad remarried. Kiseop doesn't like her, obviously. He went and decied to go and live out on his own. THat's how we all kinda met. A bunch of delinquent, ignored kids. Anyways. If kiseop doesn't get married within that time, then his parents are gonna cut off all of his connections with them. All of the money, transportation, food, living... all that. They won't provide it anymore because they think he should start making his own living. I don't know. But he's been looking for someone for a long time now. I'm surprise that he hasn't found someone yet." i explained. "So... does that mean he wants to marry me?"

 

 

---------

Author Note:

wheewww. I'm back. OMONA MIANHAE it took me so long to get such a short chapter up. I feel like such an idiot writer just taking my dandy little time to get a new chapter posted. Thing is, I write my chapters during the school day down on paper, but it just takes me so long to type it up here. Don't get me wrong, I'm an amazingly fast typer ^^ i got this typed in less than 45 minutes looking at the papers i wrote it from :3 *proud face*

I hope you guys like it. My chapters seem to have these long paragraphs of all of this new information in them about kiseop and the other characters. jeez. be ready for another informational chapter :P yeeyyy. i hope you're all following along easily. i really do hope so ^^

i hope you all are enjoying it toooo! i know i have few subscribers .____.

silent readers please comment :3 I NEED FEEDBACK!! :D

Thanks A MILLION for waiting so long for a chapter. Aish. My authors note is longer than some of the paragraphs in here ==" *shameshameshame*

LOVE: maknaelove32