Chapter 8

Playing With Danger

-your pov-

kiseop stood up abruptly. "what the hell do you think youre doing?" he yelled at hara. hara went bipolar and switched her attitude. "I-i didn't mean to ..oppa.." she said, trying to be cute. "shut up, i saw everything, hara.  why did you do that?" I just sat there observing quietly with water dripping from my chin. "I-It's all her fault oppa.. she..she called me a.. um..uh.. a !" she said. I lost it. I stood up and stomped my foot. "You liar! you dirty liar!" i screamed, then stormed out of the restaurant.

-kiseop pov-

Oh great. I looked at Junhyung for some help. he didnt seem too pleased with the situation either. he went over to hara to calm her down. instead, she pushed him away. "did you not just hear her? arent you gonna do something about it?" she whined. "Uhhh.. no..." junhyung said. I began to chuckle, but stopped when hara glared at me. "shut up!" she yelled. "Hara i believe it would be best if you just went home.." i suggested. "nado.. me too.' junhyung said. "ugh! fine then! ill leave... but junhyung, we're over~!" hara yelled, and stomped out. Junhyung laughed. "i never did actually date her.. she just kept bugging me for a date and it got so annoying i just said yes." he explained. "Oh.. i see. thanks for sharing.." i said. "yeah, no problem. by the way, if i were you, i'd snatch ______ as soon as i could. She's a real nice girl. I missed my chance when we went off to seperate colleges. Trust me, it'll be worth the fight to make her yours" he said. "wow.. uh.. thanks again~ i appreciate it" i said smiling. "well, shall we go find ____ and continue dinner?" He said. I nodded, and we set out to get _____.

-your pov-

I sat on the bench outside the restaurant with a mini portable mirror in one hand, a tissue wiping off my face in the other. Thankfully, my dress had dried already. I heard two sets of footsteps come towards me. "______ , you okay?" kiseop said worried. "Yeah..I'm fine.." he grabbed my hand. "Let's finish eating, nae? he said smiling. Kiseop pulled me along him. Me, Kiseop, and Junhyung finished our dinner.

~

"annyeong! Nice to see you again junhyung oppa!" i said, waving goodbye to my friend out the window of kiseops car as he pulled away. "Glad you got to see him again?" kiseop said. "nae~ we exchanged phone numbers too so we could keep in contact this time. It's so awesome to see a long lost friend again~" i said happily. "well its good that youre happy~" kiseop said as he pinched my cheek with his free hand. "yaah..." i said. He just laughed. He dropped me off at home and said he had things to do, so he hugged me goodbye and went off. As for myself, i hat lots of energy still. After changing into sweat-shorts and a tanktop, my hair tied up in a messy bun, I put my ipod on its dock. I moved the furniture in the living room against the wall and my playlist with songs i can dance to on it, and began dancing.

-hoon pov-

I sat in the cafe with my book and a coffee. My mind was focused into the words of the novel. A group of people then came in, and one bumped into the back of my chair. "ahh.. mianhaeyo~" they said. "gwenchaneyo~" i said looking up with a smile. Just by that little interruption i couldnt seem to get my mind back into the book It wondered off and began to thinkof other things. But of course, thoughts of ______ appeared in my head. I wanted to go see her again. I decideed to pack up my things. For ____, i went and ordered a iced cappuchino to bring to her. Then i walked down to where ____ lives.

------

 

A/N:

to be truthful, this is actually only half of chapter 8 ==" i feel so horrible for taking so long to update! are you guys still reading? .__. comment so i know you are all still here..! >< haha.

aish. i've been busy with friend stuff and homework, family too. I have a day off school coming up, so hopefully this will give me the opportunity to write and update some more ^^

I realized now, that so far my poster doesnt seem to match my story.. huh... well. i guess that's okay.

thanks to those of you who are still subscribed and reading... <3

I love you! ~maknaelove32