Chapter 9

Playing With Danger

-hoon-

I went inside the apartment and knocked on the front door. Music was loudly playing through the door. When it stopped, _____ opened the door. "Oh! Hoon! Annyeonghaseyo... what brings you here?" she said softly. "Ah.. nae.. annyeong... oh. i just kinda.. wanted to hang out for a little while. is.. that okay?" i said nervously. "Yeah sure! come on in~ sorry for the mess...i was dancing, as you can tell by my clothes and living room." she said brightly. "ah gwenchana~ by the way, i got this for you.." i said handing her the iced cappuchino. "i hope you like these" i said laughing. "oh these are my favorite!" she said, already sipping it. we went and took a seat on the couch that was pushed up against the wall. "so.. how's it going? where's kiseop?" i asked. "Kiseop? Oh. he said he had to go to something.. so he won't be here tonight. but he'll be here tomorrow. waeyo?" she said. "just wondering... i haven't seen him in a while. thats all." i said. "ahhh arraso!" _____ said. "Hey ____.. do you think i could watch you dance?" i asked shyly. "sure!" _____ put her ipod on the dock and began to play Chu by f(x). Her moves were perfect. She barely accomplished doing the cartwheel that Victoria does during the dance, but she still managed to do it. In my own mind i was thinking of a song i could dance to if she asked. The song finished, and i clapped. "daebak!" i praised. she blushed and said thank you. "kamsamida... hoon-sii, can you dance too?" i grinned. "of course~" i took out my ipod and played Bonamana by Super Junior. While i danced i saw _____'s face light up with enjoyment as i danced. When i finished, i was out of breath. "wow! awesome!" _____ exclaimed.

~

For the rest of the evening we hung around the living room talking and eating snacks. it was nearing 11pm so i figured i should go. i grabbed all of my belongings and bid _____ goodbye. Making my way home, i was in a happy mood.

-your pov-

once hoon left, i fixed the living room up back to normal. i grabbed a blanket and popped a DVD in the t.v. my eyelids became heavy after a while. slowly, i fell asleep.

~

I woke up to the sound of banging noises coming from the kitchen, and the smell of coffee and cinnamon rolls. From falling asleep halfway through the movie, i was still on the couch. But i was laid down on my side now, with a pillow under my head and multiple blankets on top of me. "you know, it's not good for your next to fall asleep on the couch sitting up" kiseop said from the kitchen. "ugh, shireo..." i said and turned over. "come get some breakfast yeobo!" for a second, i stopped breathing. did he just call me....yeobo? well, it seemed to fit. I rolled off the couch, crashed down on the floor, stood up and made my way to the kitchen. Streatching my arms high, i yawned. "mmm... smells good~" i said as i rubbed my eyes. "say ahh~" kiseop said, holding out a fork with food on it. i crossed my arms and looked at him. "im not a child." i said. "i dont care~ eat. open your mouth." he said. Reluctantly, i opened my mouth and he fed me the cinnamon roll. Then i snatched the fork from his hand. "i can feed myself! i said. "also, i have work today so i gotta get going!" i went and got dressed and left kiseop in my apartment. "annyeong, see you later!"

~

on our way home from my work, kiseop went a different direction than usual. "kiseop... where are we going?" i said. "you'll have to wait and see~!" he said. we drove down the road to the outskirts of Seoul, turning and riding down many streets that were unfamiliar to me. when we arrived at our destination, kiseop pulled up the driveway to a ver modern looking house once we go out of the car we walked together to the front door. kiseop pulled out a set of keys from his pocket and unlocked the door. "welcome to my house!"

(A/N: okay, probably not so much in the woods, but just think more of the design of the house, okay? or however you want to imagine it. i dont care ^~^)

-----------

 

Author Note:

yay! second half of chapter 8 =~=" i was going to put more in here but i get logged off my computer in 15 minutes anyways (stupid parental controls T^T) so yeah. ill try and update again tomorrow or the next day. they'll be good chapter(s), trust me. hope you enjoyed this one, and little fun with Hoonie :3 thanks for reading! please subscribe and comment! kamsamida!

~maknaelove32

also, follow me on my NEW tumblr! i'm a newbie at it. but follow me anyways ;)

maknaelove32.tumblr.com