Chapter 15

Playing With Danger

-your pov-

Kibum and AJ still held onto my arms and held me in the corner. "h-he's not really going to kill him...right?" i said. "Who? eli? I dont knkow. from the sounds of it, it seems like rhe really might. I think he's taking this whole revenge this overboard." AJ replied. "No kidding. I would turn against him and all and tell him this isn't the best way of doing things, but he wouldn't listen. if i did leave, he'd probably chase me down too. and he wouldnt even care. he already killed hoon and didnt care because he 'wasnt on his side'" Kubm said. "I see.. so you guys are on our side then?" i asked. "well, no.. we arent really on anyones side. we just got et into the whole thing by eli. all we want is just some peace among those two." AJ said, "oh..and..sorry for elbowing so hard.." "It's alright. im fine. and, thanks, for not wanting any of this drama, because, i dont want it either." i said. "we will try our best to help settle it all." kibum said. I nodded and smiled. "thank you."

-kiseop pov-

after batting for what seemed like forever, i finally had eli knocked onto the ground at my feet. i held him down with one foot on his chest. "get out of my house right now or ill kill you." i said. eli sighed and gave in. "fine. ill get out. but im warning you, ill be back." he said. unsure if he was serious about leaving, i glared at him. "leave. now." i lifted my foot off of him and he stodd up. "AJ, Kibum, let's go." Aj and Kibum gently let _____ go and followed eli out the broken window. once they were out of sight i dashed over to ______. "are you okay? they didnt hurt you right?" i said as i cupped her face in my hands. "yeah im fine..." she said as she made eye contact with me. i kneeled down onto the ground where she was sittin gand hugged her protectively. "kibum and Aj.. they told me how they felt about everything. they said that the dont actually support what eli is doing. they want it all to end too." _____ said a little excitedly. "we thats good.... i can trust them a little more now. but i still cant leave you alone with them, because they'll do whatever eli tells them to do." i said. "nae.. youre right." she said. "lets get this cleaned up, then find a place to stay for tonight because its probably not good to stay here." i said. _____ nodded and stood up. i went to the closet and grabbed a broom and began to sweep. _____ offered to help, but i didnt want her to get cut so i sent her to the kitchen to finish cooking dinner.

~

after an hour or so, i had finished cleaning up and ____ and i had eaten dinner. I began to pack some things in a large suitcase to bring to wherever we were going to stay that night. i had no family friends here in Seoul, and my parents were out travelling for work right now. my only option was to call on of my hyungs. i chose to call xander, because he's the most trustworthy, and he would never even harm a fly. "yobosayo?" he answered. "xander hyung, it's me, kiseop. i need--" "kiseoppie! long time no talk! hows it going?" he interrupted. "hyung, let me finish." i said. "oh..mianhae.. continue." "_____ and I need a place to stay tonight. eli came by and wrecked the living room and he threatened to come back later. do you think we would stay at your place? i explained."ohh... yeah sure! i dont mind. head over whenever youre ready! ill be waiting~ he said. "we'll be there soon hyung. dont tell the others, okay?" "ah arraso Seoppie~" see you soon then. annyeong!" xander said. "nae annyeong~" i said, then hung up. once i finished packing my things i brought the suitcase to ____'s room so she could put her things in. "______, we're going to be staying at Xander's apartment tonight. be ready to go soon." i told her. "nae~"

-your pov-

on our drive over to xanders we passed namsan tower (aka north seoul tower? idk). "kiseop.. do you think we could go there together sometime?" i said, pointing to the tower. kiseop looked out the car window and smiled. "of course~ how about we go tomorrow?" he said. "yeah.. tomorrow~" i said and smiled back.

we arrived at xanders a few mintues later where he greeted us outside. "seoppie hyung!" he exlaimed as he hugged kiseop. kiseop stood there awkwardly in the hug and said hello to xander. "Oh! and annyeong, ____, i xander. pleasure to meet you!" he said after he released kiseop. "nae, nice to meet you xander sunbae." i said. "You can just call me oppa" he said with a smile. "arraso...oppa.." kiseop seemed to glare at xander a little but i wasnt sure why. we followed xander inside his apartment. "welcome to my humble home! feel free to do whatever you want.. and make youreselves at home!" xander said, "and you guys dont mind sharing a bed right?" Kiseop and I shook our heads. "great! then you two can share the quest bedroom thats at the end of the hall there." xander said, pointing down the narrow hallway. i walked down to the room, pulling the suitace behind me.

-kiseop pov-

_____ went to go bring our stuff into our temporary bedroom. "hyung, why did you have her call you oppa?" i asked. "because, im pretty sure im older than her since she referred to me as sunbae. but i dont like being called that, it makes me feel really old. so i had her call me oppa. wae? is there a problem with that?" he said. "kinda yeah... its just .. she's never called me oppa before. ever." i explained. "ooh~ i see. dont worry. she will eventually. trust me." "arraso, i'll believe you." i said. ____ came back out from the bedroom. "done!" she exclaimed. "awesome! now... what do you guys want to do? i think we've got a couple hours to kill before we go to sleep..." xander said. "i dont know.. you tell us. i said. xander thought for amoment then snapped his fingers. "ooh! i now! let's bake something!" he said. "bake something?" _____ questioned. I put a confused look on my face. "yeah! come on, it'll be fun. we'll bake a cake. you'll see~" xander said as he pulled me and ____ by the hand into the kitchen. "arraso!" i said. i went right into it, grabbing ingredient where i could find them as i read the recipe. "xander oppa, you have frosting, right?" ____ said. i cringed a little at the word 'oppa' as i mixed the ingredients for the batter in a large bowl. _____ and xander were searching for sprinles and things to decorate the cake with. "of course! it's in the panrty there. can you get it please?" xander replied. "nae~" _____ went and grabbed the frosting then came and stood next to me. "can i pour it in the pan?" she asked. "yeah sure" i said. I slid the pan over in front of her. ____ grabbed the spatula to pour it out with as i finished up stirring the mix. when i finished, i stood behind ____ and held the bowl up over the pan. she scraped all of the batter into the pan and spread it out evenly. "okay~ finished! xander oppa did you preheat the oven?" she said. she said 'oppa' again. "yep!" he said. i set the bowl down and left from behind ____ to make the frosting. ____-ah what color do you want the frosting to be? i asked. "mm.. can we make it... blue?" she said cutely. "blue frosting coming right up~" i said with a smile. i put in a couple drops of blue food coloring into the vanilla frosting. xander hyung was putting the cake in the overn, and ____ was deciding how she wanted to deocrate the cake.

~

A little while later the cake finished baking. _____ and i coverd it in the blue frosting, then had fun decorating it with sprinkles. let's just say by the end of the night we all ended up with sprinkles all over our hair and faces. the cake was really good, as we found out afterwards when we ate it. ahh~ im stuffed, and tired. how about you two?" xander asked. "nado... me too.." ___ said.  "ready for bed?" i said. _____ puffed out her cheeks and nodded and headed off to our bedroom. i waited a minutes so that she could get changed into pajamas, then also went to the bedroom. "goodnight xander hyung~" i said. "night Seoppie!" he said. Aigoo. i walked into the room and saw ____ laying in the bed, half asleep. "_____-ah, dont look up, im changing." i warned. "nae~ she said drearily. I changed into plaid pajama pants and crawled into bed next to her. yes, i was shirtless. _____ turned over slowly and faced me. "kiseop-ah.. why does xander call you seoppie?" she asked. i laughed a little and answered. "im not sure. hes just called me that since we were kids. maybe he thinks its cute.." _____ giggled cutely. "it is cute~ seoppie!" she said, and laughed. "aigoo, dont you start callin gme that too." i said, pouting. :youre too cute~" she said, pinched my cheeks. i blushed a little and pinched her cheeks back. "ahh~ okay. im tired, yeobo, lets sleep~" i said. "arraso.. goodnight.. seoppie oppa!!" she said, giggling once more.

That's it. that's what ive been waiting for.

She called me oppa.

-------

 

A/N:

FLUFF CHAPTERRRR. (well, for the most part). this , written in notebook paper, is 4 pages long (front AND back). took me a while to write :P the next couple chapters are gonna be cutesy too, for the most part :3 YEY! A break from drama! hahahah.
Hope you guys liked it!

and also.... OMGOMGOMGOMG 30 subscribers! that's awesome! thanks guys!

one last thing: follow me on my tumblr!! ----> http://maknaelove32.tumblr.com/

thanks! annyeong! ill be back with chapter 16 early next week~~~~~ :3 <3 -maknaelove32