Chapter 4

Playing With Danger

-Your pov-

at first i didnt believe it. kiseop just said he loves me. I didn't know what to do. DO i tell him i love him back? do i stay silent? i decided to question his answer; see if he was serious... "Kiseop... w..why do you love me?" I asked. I admit i felt kinda stupid for asking. "I .. It... it's because.. aish. let me start over. truth is we've known each other since we were young. Your mother and my mother had worked together for a long time, before we were born. They did until they died after a robber came into their shop and shot them for no reason. During that time though they had been fighting about money and bills and such for the shop. Anyways, after that happened, our families refused to meet with each other again. THerefore we were seperated. Now, thats when you were 6 years old and I was 8. It's no wonder you don't remember or recognize me. But, even though we were only kids..well.. i loved you. I do love you. In the time between then and now i had my fair share of dates with other girls. But i found you again, ____, i found you. You've grown up to be beautiful. Please.. don't think that i'm creepy or obsessed with you or something; I'm not. If you don't love me back, it's okay, i won't force you to love me... unlike eli..." I reached up and unlocked the bathroom door (A/N:if you forgot, my/your face is still bruised and stuff...). Kiseop slowly opened the door and stepped in. He offered his strong hand to help me up. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up into a hug. "Please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry, ____, I'm really sorry." he whispered in my ear. I didn't answer. Right now, i'd rather not say whether or not i love him back. I don't want to worry about that right now. I peered over at the clock; 3 AM. Kiseop must've gotten the idea. He went behind me and put his hands on my shoulders, gently pushing me forward to my bedroom. Drearily i slipped back into bed. Kiseop leaned over me and kissed my forehead. "Goodnight, ___." He started to making his way over to the window, when i grabbed his arm. "Stay.. please.." i said. "Ani," he said, "Andwae (I can't). I have somewhere i have to go, nae? Annyeong ____~" he said with a smile.

~ ~ ~

I woke up late the next morning around 11:30 AM. When i got up, kiseop hadn't come back yet. I decided to make myself some french toast and coffee. After eating, i went to take a nice bath. Being the slightly childish person i  am i even put scented bubbles in it. I undressed and slid into the hot sotthing water. why my dry hand i reached for my ipod on its dock on the counter and began playing my ukiss playlist (A/N: i recommend their album songs, like "on the floor", "miracle", and "Bang bang bang" ^^v) While i sang along i played with the bubbles and saop. After about half an hour i decided to dry off. As i wrapped myself with a towel i heard someone enter my room. curiously i walked in. Looking around i saw nothing but a bouquet of white roses that were tinted blue laying on my bed with a note.

"Meet me at the front door of your apartment ~Kiseop". The roses were oh-so-pretty. Quickly i got dressed in skinny jeans, black boots, and a striped white and blue shirt. I checked my hair, sprayed a little perfume on, and walked out. Not to my surprise, there waskiseop with a love-struck-looking smile plastered across his face. He had on jeans and black shoes, and a black motorcycle jacket on; leaning against his own motorcycle. In his arms was a small helmet, i assumed was for me. His own was atop the leather bike seat behind him. "Ready to go?" he said. I nodded, stole my helmet from his arms and put it on. Kiseop looked and me and laughed as he fixed my helmet so it was on tight. He patted my head before climbing over onto the motorcycle. I did the same. Kiseop reached behind himself and pulled my arms aruond his torso. "You're gonna want to hold on tight" he said with a smile. As he spoke i instinctively squeezed him tighter. Kiseop the motorcycle, revving the engine, and sped off. "Yah~! where are we going?" I yelled. "You'll see!" he responded. The rest of the ride to the secret destination was silent. We drove up near a local park. I pulled off my helmet as Kiseop parked the bike. I laughed. "This is it? This is the surprise?" i said. "What were you expecting? A fancy lunch? " he said, ".. I thought we could just admire some nature and go on a nice long walk around the park~" I smiled and sighed. "Arrasso~ let's walk!" Kiseop stood close next to me as we watlked down the path. Looking around i noticed brightly green trees and grass, blooming flowers, and a cloudy sky. every once in a while mine and kiseop's hands would bump into each other as we walked and talked. I'd pull mine to my side more to avoid it from happening again, but kiseop wouldn't flinch. I noticed how he would grin every time it happened. Once, his fingers brushed against mine and lingered there, just for a moment. I felt bad, but i wasn't sure if i really loved him. To be truthful, i really wanted to hold his hand. But i dont know whats holding me back. it became dark around 6pm after we had gotten a snack at a lonely little stand along the path (A/N:...emm.. kinda random. but okay xD). We found a bench and took a seat. Kiseop and I sat fairly close together. Close enough for me to rest my head on his shoulder..... I smiled at the thought. "Enjoying yourself, ____?" kiseop said as he looked at me. I tilted my head down and let my hair fall more over my face. as if i was shielding embarrassment from me. "Y-yeah ..:)" After that was a little bit of silence. We were both comfortable with it though; i once heard that if you can have a long silcence between you and a friend and it isnt awkward, then you must be really good friends or something (A/N: i really did hear that somewhere in real life....).  THen i felt a drop of water fall on my head, then another. I held out my hand to feel more drops coming down, heavier and faster. "aish..." i heard kiseop mutter. "We have a long way to walk back, so.. lets run!" kiseop grabbed my hand and puled me, dashing down the path. I almost tripped and fell before i caught my balance. "Climb on my back, ill carry you" kiseop said as he crouched down. I went on and wrapped my arms around his neck. My hair and clothes were soaked, and so were kiseops. He continued running though the rain, his breaths short. Finally we reached the wet motorcycle. the fact that both seats were wet didnt matter considering we were already drenched.

~ ~ ~

Kiseop set me down next to him. I turned away and quickly wiped off any makeup running down my face, because im stupid and don't wear waterproff makeup. When i turned back, i stopped and stared at kiseop. Through his wet shirt clinging to him, you can see his perfectly sculpted body. Abs, arm muscles, figure. His distinct facial features, sharp jaw line, lips with water sliding down them; all perfectly attracting. aish! jjinja, what am i thinking? Ugh. Screw that, who cares what my mind thinks about him anymore. kiseop is just too damn hot... (A/N: mianhae for interrupting.. but.. *melts from hotness*) Moving on.. ==" Kiseop met my gaze after a moment and smiled.

-kiseop pov-

____ looked... beautiful. Though her makeup was smeared and her hair was wet, she looked amazing. She had noticible curves, a soft face expression, and smooth-looking skin. Such a pretty girl im in love with~ I laughed at my own thoughts. "What?" she said. "Nothing, ____, nothing.." i said. "So... should we.. head home now?" ____ said. I thought for a moment and answered. "A..ani. not yet.. just one more thing.. " i said nervously. She looked at me confused. For a quick second, i stood there and watched as the little droplets sprinkled on her and flowed down her still-bruised face.  I took a step toward her. "I..i.. i love you, ____..." slowly, i leaned in, tilted her chin up with the tips of my fingers, and kissed her soft lips.

 

 

-----------------------

A/N:

sorry there's like... 3 auther notes in this one ==" i feel like im interrupting the moment ahaha. the kiss~!! even i've been waiting for this, and im the writer. psshh. well. hope you liked this cutesy chapter. be ready for more drama next chappie xDD i will update in the next few days or so~~ thanks for reading! don't forget to comment and subscribe X3

maknaelove32