Chapter 16

Playing With Danger

-your pov-

i woke up to the sound of Xander in our room banging pots and pans. "wake up! up, up, up! breakfast is ready!" he yelled. xander came over to the bed and whipped back the covers. i curled up in a ball from the sudden coldness. "oh, ew!" seoppie why are you shirtless?" xander exclaimed jokingly. "aish, hyung, shut up. im tired." kiseop said, waking up. "and im not? come on, get up! i made breakfast." xander said. "what did you make?" i asked. "i dont know, you'll have to get up and come see~!" he said teasingly as he left the room. i ruffled kiseop's hair with my hand. "okay.. get up jagiya~ we've got a big day ahead of us, remember? we're going to namsan tower." I said to kiseop. "but i want to sleep." he pouted. "but im hungry, so im gonna go eat breakfast~" i said, getting up from the bed. i waited in the doorway for him to get up and follow me out, but he didnt. so i reached over, grabbed my pillow, and whacked kiseop in the head with it as hard as i could. "yah! get up you lazy !" i said, hitting him again. "yah." he said, looking up at me. "mwoh?" i said mockingly. "there's no need to beat me to get me up.." he said, finally standing up. "that's true, but then it wouldn't have been as fun" i said with a wink. we walked into the kitchen dining room to see xander eating a pile of french toast and fruits. "ooh~ yum~" i said, taking a seat. "ah ah ah~" xander said, shaking his finger, "seoppie, we wear shirts at the table!" kiseop sighed and went to grab a t-shirt. "you're just like my mother!" he exclaimed as he came back with a shirt on. i was already serving myself and had started eating. kiseop did the same once he sat down. ", just to let you two know... you're gonna have to find somewhere else to stay tonight. i've got relatives from macau flying in today. i've gotta pick them up from the airport, then they're staying here... so.. i'll need the extra bedroom. I hope that's alright." xander sai.d "oh...hmm... I'll call one of my other hyungs after I eat." kiseop said. "ooh seoppie call kevinnie. he'd love to have you guys over!" xander exclaimed. "arraso, i will." kiseop said.

~

"OHMYGOSH KISEOP-AH I HAVEN'T TALKED TO YOU IN LIKE.. FOREVER!!" I heard Kevin scream to kiseop over the phones. "nae! good to talk with you too~" kiseop laughed. "now i need to ask you something. do you think _____ and i could stay over tonight? my house is a wreck, and xander's got relatives coming over. it that okay with you?" kiseop asked. "oh yeah sure of course! what time are you gonna come over then? kevin said, now calmed down. "uhh... probably around dinner time... ____ and i have plans for today." kiseop said a little excitedly. "ah nae! well you two have fun and i'll see you later! annyeong kiseop-ah!" kevin said. "nae annyeong hyung." kiseop said, hanging up. "looks like we've got ourselves a place to stay." he said, giving me a thumbs up. i nodded and smiled. "okay! now let's go get dressed and stuff so we can go~" i said.

-kiseop pov-

that afternoon, _____ and i had eaten lunch and were on our way to namsan tower. when we reached the tower, ____ paused and looked up at it. "woah~" she said. "ready to go up?" i said, starting to pull her towards it. "wait! we gotta buy a lock to put on the fence! she exclaimed. "oh yeah.. almost forgot.." i said, blushing in embarrassment. together we walked over to the shop and picked out a silver and white lock, and a marker to write on it with. we then ascended to the top of the tower. "pick a place you want to put it." i told her. "okay... how about right here then? she said, pointing to a spot on the fence. "yeah that works." i said. she was about to lock it on, but then stopped. "yah, you have to put it on with me!" she said. "aigoo..." i said rubbing my neck. i grabbed ahold of the other side of the lock. with one push we clicked it closed. "there. perfect." ____ said, looking very pleased. "just like you~" i said as i then hugged her. "you're so cheesy~" she said.  "i know. but i dont think you'll think so after this..." i said. i tilted her chin up by the tip of my finger and pressed my lips against hers. for that moment everything was bliss. i slowly relesaed my lips from her and looked into her eyes. "_____... I love you." i sai.d "I-i... love you too." ____ hugged me again tightly. we stayed like that, with everything around us quiet.

~

we got back into the car and drove to kevin's once we left the tower. "kevin's a nice guy... right?" ____ asked. "oh.. kevin? he's really nice. you'll like him a lot." i said. i pulled up the driveway as we arrived at kevin's house. no one came when we knocked on the door, but it was unlocked so we just walked in. kevin was no where in sight, but i could hear him singing some english song from somewhere in the house. "lucky i'm in love, with my best friend~ lucky to have been where i have been~ lucky to be coming home again~" he sang. "wow.. he has a great voice. and i know that song too." ___ said as she began to sing along quietly. "do you... know english?" i asked. "yeah i do~" she said smiling. "well, kevin does too. so do AJ and Xander. and....eli...does...too.." i said. "oh.. nae." ust then kevin walked out, hair wet and shirtless, obviously coming from the shower. he screamed and ran back into the hallway to hid after realizing we were there. "how'd you get in? why didn't you say anything?" he questioned, peeking from around the wall. "your front door was unlocked. and to the second question... i dont know." i said. "i'll ... go.. get a shirt on.. be right back!" he said as he ran away into his bedroom. _____ laughed. "he's cute~" she said. "and im not?" i said jokingly. "of course you are~" ____ said, lightly hitting my arm. kevin came back out fully dressed with a smile plastered across his face. "okay! the extra bedroom is right next door to my room there. kiseop knows where that is. but anyways... annyeonghaseyo, kevin-imnida!"  kevin said, introducing himself to _____. "annyeong, ____-imnida." ____ said. "so .. what would you guys like to do? kevin asked, "we could... watch a movie, play a board game, play truth or dare, go on a walk..." "let's go on a walk~" i said. "okay! we can go after we eat some dinner first.

~

on our walk, ____ walked in between kevin and i, with me to her left and kevn on her right. as we walked we came across an empty soccer field that had a small playground next to it."Ahh~! let's go play on the playground!" kevin exclaimed. he dashed over to the swings and took a seat. "kiseop-ah, push me!" he said. i looked at him and shook my head. "don't be sucha kid~ i said. "____-ah... will you pushed me?" kevin asked _____ with puppy eyes. ___ sighed and walked behind kevin and began to push him. i said down on the vacant swing next to kevin's and watched. ____ was smiling and laughing as kevin kept screaming, "higher! higher!". i uncontiously began to put while the two were having fun in their own little world.

-your pov-

kevin was such a kid, it was adorable. pushing him on the swing was like taking care of a little child. i couldnt think of a better way to describe him. i stopped my concentration on kevin for a moment and looked at kiseop, who was pouting. "kiseoppie... are you bored?" i said cutely. he puffed up his cheeks and nodded. i walked over to kiseop. "here i'll push you now instead." "ani ani.. i want to push you." kiseop insisted as he stood up. I plopped down onto the swing and felt kiseops hands on my back as he pushed me. i smiled in delight. kevin kept swinging himself after i left. "mmm.. let's play a game!" kevin suggested suddenly. "like what?" i said. kevin got off his swing, came up behind kiseop and put his hands on his shoulders. "tag." he said loudly. he smirked to himself. "and youre it, kiseop-ah." he whispered in kiseop's ear. kevin scurried away onto the open soccer field, flailing his arms and laughing. kiseop stopped pushing me and chased after him. i slowed the swing down and got off to watch. kiseop must've caught kevin because now kevin was the one crazily running after him... until he noticed me. he changed his direction and made a mad dash towards me. i instinctively turned and ran around the swings and onto the field towards kiseop. "yah~!" kevin yelled as he followed me. i reached kiseop and he crouch down onto the ground. "here, get on my back. we'll run away from kevin together." he said smiling. "okay!" i said, climbing on. "here we go!" kiseop yelled. "no fair! slow down! im tired!" kevin yelled from behind. "nope!" all of a sudden, we were getting sprayed by water. "aigoo! of course the spinklers would go off!" i said. kiseop stopped running and set me down. "well it is late.. most people wouldn't be out doing this like we are" kiseop said laughing. kevin caught up to us and poked me in the arm. "you're... it..." he said out of breath. i stuck my tongue out at him. "we should go back home now~ kevin said. "arraso. lets go then. kaja!" kiseop said

-----

A/N:

aslgjkaweibja;sleihgjal;esjk.

this chapter was 4 pages back and front in my notebook, plus the front side of another page. that's like... 9 full pages. aigoo! It was worth it though.

for those of you who are wondering... Namsan tower.. also known as north seoul tower.. this is what it looks like. the first pic is of some of the locks on the fence. the second is just a view of what the whole tower looks like.

so yep. hope you guys liked this chapter. truthfully, i dont even know what im doing for the next chapter... AISH! ill figure it out. and thanks to all of the subsciberss :D im not sure how many there are now.. something like.. 30-32.

comment! subscribe! thanks!-maknaelove32