The School :)

My Witch Girl

wink We're home and Aunt So Rim prepared a delicious dinner for us. 
"Aunt So Rim, When will we start going to school?" Kyo Hee asked "Hmm.. on the next day! I enrolled both of you yesterday at Seoul Music and Arts High School. "Oh! I'm So excited!" Kyo Hee cried. I'm Just quiet cause I'm really tired and I'm not excited.

enlightened At The School..
"Hey guys did you hear that they are new students from Go Jung Island?" A boy student said "Yeah! Go Jung Island is known for Island of the witches, I am right?" Another student said "Yeah, I heard the people in there uses witchcraft to kill people they hate!" A girl student said "Yeah! I'm so scared I don't want to get closer of that new student from Go Jung Island!" A boy student said.
And Everyone in the campus was talking about the new students came from Go Jung Island and they suspected that the new students are WITCHES!

indecisionToday was the day we're going to school. I knew they called us witch cause we came from an island of witch. "Unnie Lets Go!" Kyo Hee called up. "Ok just a few seconds! I'm comin" I answered "Mu-yee, anyeong! I'm going to school now! wish me luck!" i said to my cat Mu yee and kiss her on  her head, then she Meaw! I went down and look for Kyo Hee "Unnie lets go! I'm super excited!" Kyo said we get in our car "Oh! Kia Rio Sedan!!" Kyo Hee said "What do you mean?like you never been riding this kind of car?" I ask angrily "Anio! I ride this kind of car for many times! I'm just happy to see again this kind of car! Uniie your so angry with it! just calm down, I don't wanna ruin our day!" Kyo Hee explained "Hmp! I'm not angry, just don't be so stupid!" I said to her. "Ok! I will (Whatever!)" Kyo Hee whisphered. And after few minutes we arrived at the school. I look at the window and I saw many students and some teachers are in the gateway they look like waiting for something! Then I get out of the car and everyone was surprised!
"Wow she's beautiful, I'm not scared of her now!" some guys said and "Oh! she really , I'm not going to be friends with her!" a girl told her friends. And everyone started to gossip. "Hello Miss Kim!" The principal said "I'm Miss Jung, The Principal of Seoul High!" and she shake my hands "Nice To meet you Miss Jung!" I replied, I was puzzled cause everyone was welcoming! "Ahh Miss Jung whats  happening? why everyone is here at the gate?" I asked Miss Jung "Ahh They welcoming both of you! I hope you'll enjoy here! let's go inside!" I started to become angry cause I don't want to be welcomed or something, so I started walk to the hallway and to  get my schedule at the Principal's office. As I walk everyone was staring at me, I don't really care for that I'll just want to be a simple student. My sister started to be friendly and thats the thing I forbid her. I went to my class and I sit beside a nerdy girl, wearing big eyeglasses and reading a Biology Book. I sit comfortably and she suddenly say "hi" to me "Anyeonghasaeyo! I'm Eun Mi-imnidda,How are you?" she greeted. I stared at her and said "hello," then her eyes gleamed and said "Can we be friends?" I was puzzled and I just ignored her and didn't spoke any words. I started to open the book and read it. 
Eun Mi frowned and started to think "Why she didn't answer? hmm maybe she don't want to be my friend!" then she continue reading again.