I Think I Love You Lee Gi Kwang..

My Witch Girl

Hye Rin's POV:

Time to school and Time to hide from Gi Kwang. I didn't hang-out with Eun Mi cause I know Gi KWang will find me. I tried to hide at the library cause I know Gi Kwang don't visit the Library since first day of school. I tried to read some book. After a few hours I was about to get again some books, when a voice suddenly whisphered behind my back "Are you trying to hide from me again?" The voice whisphered. I look back and Aigoo it's Lee Gi Kwang! "What are you doing here?" I asked "I'm here to be with, and I'm also here to ask you to be my partner in the prom!" Gi Kwang explained. "A prom?" I asked curiously "Neh, why?" He asked "Anio! I'm not going!" I replied and stood up, he suddenly hold my right hand and I looked back at him "Where are you going? we're not finish! let's just talk outside!" He said cleverly "But---" I replied but he suddenly interrupt "Sshh~ come on I'll show you something!" He said and dragged me outside the library. We went at the campus swimming pool,"It seems theres no people here, I can solo you!" He said seductively "Huh? what are you talking about! I have to go so please just let me go!" I replied and trying to get out from his hand. "No your not! If you'll leave I'll jump off to the pool! I don't know how to swim!" He said sadly "Ok, go on! cause I'm leaving!" I said and started to walk. You can't trick me Lee Gi Kwang! and I keep walking, until I heard a loud splash of the water. I looked back and Gi Kwang was on the pool and he's reaching his hand and he's trying to get out of the water, but he could'nt "Gi Kwang!" I shouted. What should I do? I should save him! He's so serious about what he had said before. I jump off the pool ad tried to save him. I swam and draged him into the surface. Oh My God he's not breathing, he's unconcious. I tried to revive him and I have no choice but to give him a respiratory resuscitation or cpr. I hurriedly put my lips into his lips and tried to give him oxygen. After a few second he suddenly move and kissed my lips. What a clever guy, he tricked me again. I tried to let go but he kissed deeper. After a minute he let go of my lips and smiled "You clever!" I exclaimed "What? I told you I didn't know how to swim and thank you for saving me!" He answered "Whatever!" I exclaimed and Walk away "Wait!" He called up as he walk too. He grabbed my arm and I looked back at him "What?" I exclaimed angrily. His smile was gone when I exclaimed at him "Hye Rin-ah you don't like me?" He asked.  I was shock of what he said. "I gota go!" I said and tried to walk  but he grabbed my hand. "I'm asking you! Do You love me?" He exclaimed. I can't answer cause I knew I love him but I'm afraid that if I tell him that I love him, and we will be together, he would hurt my feelings & he'll break up with me at the end. "Gi Kwang, I love you but I'm afraid that you'll just play me" I replied shyly.  He came closer and hugged me "I love you Hye Rin and I will not going to hurt your feelings.." He said sincerely I hugged him and he suddenly chuckled "So It means that we're together now and you'll be my partner in the prom?" He said cleverly. I break the hug and smiled "Yes!" I replied and we laugh with each other.