Amnesia Girl?

My Witch Girl



"I'm sorry I can't remeber you! please stop bothering me I gotta go!" I said and leave him alone. What's about that guy? he's really annoying.
After my class. I go home and I was walking in the streets near our campus. I saw I guy, leaning in the wall. I can't bearly see his face. WHen I get nearer. He suddenly block my way and stop walking. He showned up his face and he was the guy from the sakura tree. "Hey! Amnesia girl" He called up. What? Did he called me AMNESIA GIRL?? "What do you want from me?" I asked him angrily "Atlast you remember me!" He cried.  "Uhmm.. I just want you to remeber me!" He said nicely "Ok! I remember you that your the guy who thrown a cup of coffee at me at the cafeteria last few days!" I cried "So I can go now?" I asked and taking some steps. "Nope!" He exclaimed and trying to stop me. "What? can you stop bothering or following me!" I exclaimed "I'm not following you! it's just a coincedence that we seen each other again!" He answered. "It's nonsense, I'm leavin' now!" I said and started to walk. I was thankful he didn't stop me again.

At the Mansion...
"Unnie! How's your day! can I ask for something?" Kyo Hee said "What is it?" I replied "Can I make some friends in school?" She asked "No! that's ridiculous! You know I forbid you from making friends!" I exclaimed angrily. I look at Kyo Hee, her face was filled with disappoinment. "Ok, I will obey you Unnie.." She pouted. What the hell she's thinkin about? If she will make some friends with those stupid mortal, her secrets will be reveal.

"Hyerin-ah! Your cousin Ji Kyung will arrive tomorrow from Busan Music Camping!" Aunt So Rim said "Oh! really! I've never seen her for 3 years after she visit Go Jung Island!" I cried "Yeah! She's a big girl now!" Aun So Rim agreed.
I went upstairs, Kyo Hee's room was open. I enter her room to check her and I was shocked I saw a lot of guys photo's in her bed. I scanned all the photo with my eyes and I was shocked when I saw a familiar face in one of the photo's scattered in her bed. I pick the photo and trying to remember the guy's face. Oh! It was the guy who block my way and in the sakura tree. I was wondering why Kyo Hee had this photos. Kyo Hee arrived and "Unnie What are you doing in my room? do you like my idol guys?" She said "what IDOL GUYS?" I asked "Oh! Unnie That guys are the kpop boyband group in our campus! They're called B2ST/Beast!!" She explained "Ow.. So I will collect this photos and burn it!" I exclaimed and started to collecting the photos. "No Unnie you can't I spend lot of money to print all this photos!" She exclaimed "You know you can't stop me! Just obey me little gal!" I said and putting the photos in the box. I was taking steps and Kyo Hee started to grabbed the box from my both hands "ANio! Anio! please Unnie don't burn it!" She pleaded. I didn't spoke a word and throw the box on the floor. I point my hands through the box and Kyo Hee spoke "What are you going to do?" just watch and learn. I continue pointing and suddenly a fire appeared and the box started to flame. I put my hands down and I look at Kyo Hee. She look so sad and trying to cry. "I told you to obey me. If I see again the Photos in your room you'll be grounded for a week" I said angrily. "Sorry Unnie" Kyo Hee pouted and she starts to cry...

Gi Kwang's POV:
Why She's so angry at me? Ahhh He didn't like this cute,handsome and y guy like me? If she hate me, I hate her too. But..but I can't forget her.