A Day Out With Gi Kwang...

My Witch Girl

I  wake in morning at 9:30am and it was sunday. I opened my eyes and I'm still lying on my bed. I pick-up my phone and I got 4 messages. The messages came from Gi Kwang and Eun Mi

Gi Kwang's Messages:

[Gi Kwang: Anyeonghasaeyo! did I wake you up! please meet me at the mall in 12:00 am  I will wait for you]


[Gi Kwang: Hey! why are you not responding? Ahh maybe your asleep]

[Gi Kwang: Please come! Hye Rin!!]


[Eun Mi's Message: Chingu! meet us at the mall in Namsan! We'll waiting there!]

I replied to their messages and get up. I went to the shower room to take a shower. After shower I dressed up, I wore a simple black sleeves and a denim jeans.


I went down to the kitchen to eat. It's seems nobody's in the house. I asked the housemaids where's Kyo Hee and Ji Kyung. They answered me that the two went practiced. I looked at the clocked and it was 11:30. I went to subway to ride a train way to Namsan. 

Went I get there it's almost 12:30, I texted Eun Mi and Gi Kwang if where they are. Gi Kwang replied and his inside the mall. I went inside the mall to  find them. Then Gi Kwang called me up. "Anyeonhasaeyo!" He greeted "Anyeonghasaeyo, where's Eun Mi?" I asked then he smiled at me and spoke "Omo! Eun Mi and Yo Seob was inside the movie theater, they're waiting for us and I bought the tickets the  movie will start in any minute, so let's go!"  I looked at him in disbelief and think about Eun Mi. 'Why she's with Yo Seob? hmmm maybe they're in  relationship'. We went inside the movie theater and the movie theater was full. We spotted a sit and it's a little bit nearer to Yo Seob and Eun Mi. The two of them was really sweet with eachother. Gi Kwang and I sit down as the movie started. I looked at him but he didn't notice,As We watch the movie I realized that Gi Kwang Brought Yo Seob to be with Eun Mi so he can solo me. I looked at him and this time he looked at me. "Mou?" he asked "Anio, did you brought Yo Seob to hang out with us?" I asked curiously, He smiled "Anio! he just came with me, cause he knows that Eun Mi will hang out with us," He explained. "Neh.. Neh.. After this will eat!" I cried and get back my eyes at the big screen. And I noticed he's still looking at me. 

A few minutes later Gi Kwang started to leaned his head on my shoulder. I looked at him and he's asleep, So I just let him sleep on my shoulder. As the movie was over, I waked him up and we get outside the movie theater. Then Eun Mi and Yo Seob appeared. "Yah! that movie was great!" Eun Mi cried "Well, I'm the one who choose it!" Yo Seob said and smiled. "Let's go eat!" Gi Kwang approached "Neh!" They both cried. 

We eat at the restaurant and we ordered some ramen, kimchi and deokk bulgae. After eating we went at the Namsan Tower. I'm so happy with Gi Kwang, Eun Mi and Yo Seob. Gi Kwang and I went to some stalls with cute kawaii padlocks hanged. "You want it?" Gi Kwang asked "Mou?" I asked him back with a curious look. "I'll buy it for you!" He cried "But-but" I just mumbeled cause he grabbed the kawaii padlock and payed for it. "Here you go!" he said softly "Ah-ah Kamsahamnidda" I thanked him. We walk and talk as the time passes. It's almost 6:30pm and Gi Kwang sent me home. 

At The Mansion..
"Unnie! Is Gi Kwang is your boyfriend??" Kyo Hee asked teasingly. My eyes widened and looked at her curiosly "Anio! we're just friend!" I protest. "Neh-neh I know your going to fall at him!" Kyo Hee cried "Mou? what do you mean?" I asked curiosly. "Unnie! Gi Kwang is a cute and hot guy! your the luckiest girl in the campus cause the campus heartrob is hanging out with you!" Kyo Hee explained. "Yah! Aunt So Rim was here!" JI Kyung cried "Meorago? Aunt So Rim i here??" we both asked "Neh! I'm here girls I missed you all so much!" Aunt So Rim cried and hugged us "I brought some special present to all of you!" Aunt So Rim continued.



[Hope You'll like this chapter! please comment!]

-Author's Note