She's On My Mind!

My Witch Girl

Gi Kwang's POV:
After what happened I started thinking of her. i don't think that I like her but the thing that she didn't even get mad about what happened. I started to asked about her. but they not enough for me. 90% of the students in the campus didn't know about her but they only known about her is the fact that she's a witch. I didn't believe that kind of thing that she's a witch.
I can't forget her curly long hair, cute bangs, white skin and so kissable red lips.  She looks like a doll, but I didn't even seen her smile :)
" Gi Kwang! what are you doing out there?" Hyun Seung ask "Hyung! Whats up? I'm just gettin' some fresh air!" I answered "Well, let's eat I cooked Dook Boki and Kimchi!" Hyunseung said "Ok, thats delicious... Hyung did you know that witch girl?" I asked Him "Wae? do you like her?" Hyunseung ask curiously "Anio, I'm just a bit curious about her!" I answered "Ok let's check her profile at the campus online profile! or search her account on ME2DAY!!" Hyunseung suggested. I just nodded, after dinner Hyunseung and I went to the living room. Hyun Seung opened his laptop and go to the internet and search the witch girl profile. "By the way whats her name?" I asked "She's Kim Hye Rin, yo seob told me!" Hyunseung replied. Hyunseung surf the net to find her profile and "Alas!" wwe found her profile "Ok, Her she is! Kim Hye Ri-i-i" Hyunseung said but I suddenly grab his Laptop and watching her profile "Oh! your really interested of her?" Hyun Seung ask "Yeah kind of curious!" I replied while clicking her profile. I saw 5 photos of her. the 1st one was her I.D picture, she wear our school uniform, the second one was a cute SELCA photo, the third one was another cute selca with a black cat and I read the description "My cat Mui or Muyi!! she's cute right?" and I look at the other 2 photos and she's really beautiful like a doll. "Hey! read her info!" Hyunseung said "Ok!" I replied and read her description "Kim Hye Rin, from: Go Jung Island S. Korea, Sibling: Kim Kyo Hee, Living Now in: Seoul Korea" She's totally cool. I downloaded and printed her photos "Your addicted to her! maybe she use some lovespell to attract you!" Hyun seung said "Your crazy hyung!" I said while watching her printed photos.