Hatred and Past

My Witch Girl

I walked away after he stupidly confessed to me. I think he stayed at the terrace for a long time and I look for Eun Mi inside the music room. "Hye Rin-ah, where have you been?" Eun Mi asked "Uhmm, I just get outside to have some fresh," I replied "So, your going to your sister's practice at the 1st floor?" Eun Mi asked eagerly "Yeah..you'll come with me?" I asked "Sure! Finally I can meet your Sis," She said eagerly. We went downstairs and sneak a peek at the Dance Room were Kyo Hee and Ji Kyung practiced. I was shocked when I saw Kyo Hee and Ji Kyung talking with two B2ST boys. They're flirting the 2 b2st boys. I think its Son Dong Woon B-2 class and Yong Jun Hyung A-3 class. When they heard the door creek, they look at us and "Unnie! Your here! so glad to see you!" Kyo Hee and Ji Kyung greeted. They came closer to us and hugged me. "Ahh, guys this is my friend Eun Mi" I introduced Eun Mi to them. They looked at Eun Mi and greeted. "Girls we're going to start the practice!!" Yong Jun Hyung called up. they looked back at Jun Hyung and looked again at me "Uhmm Unnie watch our dance practice!" Kyo Hee cried. "Ok, We'll talk at home later.." I said coldy. I watch their dance practice and the 2 girls and the other girls are so nice dancing Hip Hop.

After The Practice..
We all went home. When we arrived at the mansion. I slammed the door and spoke "What the hell you two are doing at the practice?" I asked angrily "Unnie, whats wrong??" Kyo Hee asked politely "Well, your flirting those 2 guys at the practice!!" I yelled up "Unnie, we're just talking with them!" Ji Kyung said politely "Kyo Hee and Ji Kyung did you forget the things I forbid you!" I exclaimed then Kyo Hee looked at me angrily "Unnie! what's wrong with it, You said we can make friends, and we're making friends with Dong Woon and Jun Hyung!" Kyo Hee exclaimed "It's not making friends it's flirting!" I yelled again. Ji kyung was so quiet and Kyo Hee spoke "Yes we're flirting because we want a lovelife! Thats the problem with you Unnie, you can't trust people, you can't love? Why?? Because we're witch?" Kyo Hee exclaimed and run upstairs, and Ji Kyung followed too. I just watch them go upstairs and look at the window.

I was so sad about Kyo HEe's attitude, but she has a point. I didn't trust people, and I remember what I did to Gi Kwang. I regret all of the things I've done. So I went up my room and change my clothes. I sit down my bed and think again. I should quit the band I can't resist what I've done to Gi Kwang. I'm so stupid, I thought all my rules are good and can protect us.  Then Muyi appeard, "What's the matter unnie!" the cat spoke. By the way my cat Muyi is a magical cat gave by my uncle so she spoke. I looked at her and said "I've done something terrible Muyi!" I replied. "Yeah.. Kyo Hee was right, you should trust people.." she spoke again. I looked at her so pitiful. "But, I can't I'm a witch and I don't want to reveal my secret!" I said softly. And I remembered my past...

FLASHBACK:
When I was 9 we're in Busan. I was taking my 5th grade, I was a little happy and cheerful girl that time. I have many friends and I'm so happy with them. But one time my friend started to get cold to me and they've been so harsh and making me their enemies. They called me "Witch" and I was left alone crying and crying. So I realized that I shoudn't trust people. So from that time we get back to Go Jung Island and we live there for years.,
END OF FLASHBACK


"but Muyi, I did something terrible to the person that likes me!" I cried "hmmm that's abd Unnie, You should apologized to him!"  Muyi Replied. Then I looked at her and smiled "Ok, I will but I'll quit the band so I can't hurt his feelings again!" I replied and cheered up.

The Next Morning...

While taking breakfast with Kyo Hee and Ji Kyung. I looked at them and "Sorry for yelling you yesterday!" i apologized. Then they looked up and apologized too. So we're all Ok again and we went to the school.

Eun Mi greeted me and we both came to our 1st period. "Eun Mi-ah I'm quitting at the band!" I said softly then she was shocked and spoke "But why? I've did something wrong?" she said with worries on her expression "Anio,,," I said politely "Buy why?" she asked again I looked at her straight to eye and spoke softly "I did something terrible to Gi Kwang,"  she looked away and looked again at me "Please don't quit Hye Rin, If you quit I'll going to hurt myself, just please apologized to Gi Kwang!" She explained. I nodded as we went to our class. After all of my classes I went to my locker to get my Music Note for the band. WhenI opened the locker I remembered the box that Gi Kwang put in my locker. I went to the music room. and I saw Gi Kwang sitting at the corner of the room. I want to came closer to him but I cant.

While Break...
Gi Kwang went to the terrace and I followed him. "Gi Kwang.." I called him up in a soft tune. He looked back and didn't say anyword. I was going to apologized when he spoke "What? I hope your satisfied of what you did yesterday. You hurt my feelings Hye Rin!" I looked at him straight into his eyes. And he just walked away. I feel that I was hurt too, And I didn't expect his going to be mad about yesterday.
After The practice Its time to go home, I was alone walking at the street and suddenly there was a group of unfamilliar guys blocked my way. "Hey, pretty girl!" One of the boy said. I recognized that they're a student too, but in the other school. "I've heard she's known as the witch girl of Seoul High!" the other guy said and he touched my faced "What do you want?" I asked coldly and without any fear and slapped his right hand

. "We just want your body girl!" The guy in a gangster look said. I  tried to run but they grabbed my both arms...