The Day Before The Music Festival

My Witch Girl

cheekyGi Kwang's POV:
While way to home..
I can't believe we're friends now! When I entered our dorm Doo Joon approached "Hey!  Gi Kwang, what happened to your face?" he said in concern. Then Hyunseung spoke "You've got in trouble, you little trouble maker!" I just stared at them and spoke "Guy's I just save Hye Rin at those stupid guys tried to her." but I didn't tell about Hye Rin's secret.  and I went  to my room.

Hye Rin's POV:
The Next Morning...
"Ok! all those participants in Music Festival will having a whole day practice!" The pricipal announced at classroom TV. So Eun Mi and I stood up and made our way to the Dance and Music Bldg.

We entered our room and some of the band members was there sitting, others are playing the instrument. I looked around to seek for Gi Kwang but he's not there. We wait for Miss Won and Gi Kwang. after a few minutes they both came in. "Ok! we'll going to start the practice, so everyone please start to play your instruments!" Miss Won said cheerfully.
I made my way to the piano and we all started to play the instrument. Gi Kwang started to sing and I looked at him and I noticed that his wounds and bruise was gone. I smiled and played the piano sincerly.

While having a break..
The other members went to the cafeteria to buy snack. And Eun Mi followed, she said that she would buy me a snack so I stayed at the room. Gi Kwang sit by my side, I looked at him and spoke "Hey! your bruises are gone.." He smiled at me and spoke "Yeah, Thanks for that special medicine you put into my bruises and wounds.." Then He smiled "Oh! I'm glad you wore it again!" pointing his finger on my neck. I looked down and beamed at him. "Oh, Hye Rin-ah can you please just smile for me??" He asked with a cute expression. My eyes widened and "I can't smile.." I said sofly. "Please-Please" he pouted. I can't resist his cute face so I just smiled at him. "Yehey! Hye Rin smiled for me!" He cried with happiness. This boy is a kind of stupid. Then his face become serious, then he came closer. "Hye Rin-Ah can we watch movie, together on sunday??" He asked nervously. I looked at him Seriously and  "Are you asking for a date??" I angrily said, Then his eyes widened :"No, it's just friendly day out.. Why? you can't hang-out with me? I'm your friend right, If you want Eun Mi to be with us it's just fine!" He explained and smiled "Hey! Guys what are you talkin' about?" Eun Mi suddenly Interrupt. "Ahh, Hey Eun Mi you wanna come with us to watch movie on Sunday?" Gi Kwang asked then smiled. I looked up at Eun Mi and wait for hew answer. "Yes Thats Cool! ok 6:30pm at the mall!" He cried with excitement. So I agreed..

We've been practicing for 3 days and It was the day for the Music Festival....




[Sorry for the short chapter, I can't barely update cause we have a 3days exam!] I'll update on Friday.. I'm just sneaking out to update this chapter!]
-Author