Jin Ah vs. Hye Rin (Another Trouble)

My Witch Girl

After our class, Eun Mi and I went to the cafeteria. While walking, "Yah! what happened at the hallway?" Eun Mi asked "Ah, it's just Gi Kwang's stupid fan girls harassing me" I answered "Omo! they hurted you?" Eun MI asked concernly "Neh" I simply replied. "OoH! that girls, I'm gonna whack their heads!" Eun Mi cried angrily. I just smiled at her. I'm just thinking why they're harassing and embarrassing me, and I was curious that who's the person saw us at the mall and I'm so angry with those stupid fan girls of Gi Kwang. If they try to hooked me up, I will lose my temper and I will cast them the most bad and dark spell

Sunddenly there are 3 famillar girls blocked our way, and they're the Orange Caramel "Yah! so it's true that you're dating with my oppa Gi Kwang!" Jin Ah said angrily. I stared at her seriously and "Hey! they're not dating!" Eun Mi cried then Jin Ah looked at her "Yah! shut up, you stupid girl!" Jin Ah cried angrily. And Eun Mi shut up. Jin Ah get her eyes back on me. I was so irritated  "Excused me? what are you talking about? I asked seriously "Ah, don't lie to me, freak I know you're dating with Gi Kwang, I've seen you both at the mall! And you stop stealing my Oppa, he's only mine.And also stop flirting him! you freak or else---" Jin Ah said but I spoke to stopped her "Or else what?" I asked seriously, then she feel petrified and I continued to speak "I'm telling you, I'm not dating Gi Kwang, he's the one invited me to hang out with. and infact I don't like him, I don't like anybody so stopped harassing and emabarrassing! I'm warn you, don't ever talk to me like that or harassing me! you don't know me!" I said with a match of serious and angry. She just shut up and So I walked back with Eun Mi to avoid them.

Jin Ah's POV:
"Oooh! that freak witch! she's totally a horrible and wicked witch! I'll revenge to her! she think I'm afraid of her! even if she's a so-called witch or not! Uggh!" I cried angrily "Hey Nana! stopped it, your so obsessed and freaking angry!" Lizzy said worrying. "Yah! Jin Ah was right! that witch girl is a whole-! we should do something to get rid of her!" Raina cried. "Yeah! sisters! we're the Diva and we can't be beat by that freaking witch!" I cried angrily "Hey! is that  LINE  came from SNSD "The Boys" lyrics?" Lizzy joked "Yah! stopped joking! you liked me to slapped you!" I cried angrily!


Hye Rin's POV
While walking with Eun Mi..
I noticed that she's sad and bowing his head "What's wrong?" I asked SHe looked up and looked at me "I's just.. I can't defend you from those mean girls!" Eun MI cried sadly "Don't blame yourself Eun Mi, It's alright! atleast you tried. But it's ok for me and I can defend myself from them!" I said with concern "Uhmm What if they do it again to you?" She asked worriedly "Huh! if they do it again, I'll prove them that I'm a witch! I will cast a dark and horrible spell to them!" I cried cheerfully so Eun Mi will smile. She giggled and hugged me, "That's terrible but it's nice!" she whispered. Then she broke the hug. We went to the campus park and chat.

I recieved a text message from Gi Kwang...

[Gi Kwang: Is that true that my fan girls harassed you?]

I just stopped  moving and think what should I reply to his message

I off my phone and keep chatting with Eun Mi. After chatting, we went to my locker to get my History book and notes. I was shocked when I opened my locker. "Huh!" I gasped "What?" Eun Mi asked and she looked inside my locker. "Omo! who did this?" She asked worriedly. My locker was full of red paint and even my P.E uniforms we're covere by stains and all my books are wet and covered with red paint. Then I saw a sticky note beside the books.

I picked it up and and read it

"Like It Witch Girl? I Told you not to try stealing my Oppa and making angry! You Embarassed me at the cafeteria! everyone was talking about it!  I will not wait for your revenge cause I know you can't do nothing! Freak!!"


"Hey What's that?" Eun Mi asked curiosly. I let her read what's in the note.

"Omg! It's Nana! Uggrh that freak girl!" Eun Mi cried angrily. "Yeah, she really want a war!" I said angrily. "You'll going to revenge?" Eun Mi asked
"Yes, but on the other day!" I replied.

We cleaned the locker.