A Lunch With Yo Seob and Gi Kwang.

My Witch Girl

Eun Mi and I went to the cafeteria and eat our lunch. Then Suddenly 2 guys appeard in our table and it was Yo Seob and Gi Kwang of B2ST "Anyeonghasaeyo girls, can we sit with you!" Yo Seob said with a bright smile. I Looked at Eun Mi and she was so excited and happy "Yes You can!" Eun Mi cried. I was going to complain but they both sit in our table. "Anyeonghasaeyo! Hye Rin!" Gikwang and Yoseob greeted me. "Anyeonghasaeyo.." I greeted in a low tune. While we're eating I looked at Eun Mi and she can't stop staring at Yo Seob.

"Yah! Eun Mi-ah stop staring at Yo Seob and each your lunch before it gets cold!" I teased Eun Mi. Everyone in the table stared at me.

"Omo! chinguya, don't teased me." She cried. I just beamed at her and eat my lunch. I noticed Gi Kwang was staring at me.
and Eun Mi suddenly spoke.

"Hyerin-ah! Gi Kwang can't stop looking at you too.!" She siad teasingly.
Gi Kwang and I stared eachother and I spoke 

"Eun Mi-ah! Stop teasing me or else I'll leave you!" I cried
Then she smiled at me and eat her launch.

After eating our lunch Eun Mi and I stood up to go. Gi Kwang and Yo Seob say goodbye to us and as we say goodbye  to them.

Gi Kwang's POV:
"She's awesome Gi kwang and I can't believe her friend Eun Mi  has a crushed on me!" Yo Seob cried "Yah! Hyung every girls here in the campus had a crush on you, so it's not impossible that Eun mi has a crush on you." I replied with a laugh. "yah! I like her she's smart and pretty" Yo Seob proudly said "So how about you and Hye Rin?" Yo Seob asked "Well, I got a surprised for her." i cried and smile at Yo Seob.

Hye Rin's POV:
Eun Mi and I split up cuase Eun mi has a Math class and I had a science class. I went to my locker to get my Science book. When I opened my locker I was surprised I saw a small box and it has a sticky note on it. I pick the box and read the letter in the sticky note.

"Anyeonghasaeyo Hye Rin-ah, I hope you like my present. If your curious why I give you a present. It's my THANK YOU present for letting me send you home.."
-Gi Kwang

I Opened the box and It was a cute Tea Cup Necklace

I put the necklace on my neck and smiled.
He's such a Babo, for giving me a thank-you present for letting him send me home.