A Stupid Confession!

My Witch Girl

I went to my science class and we did some tricky experment.  After the class I recieved a Text message from Kyo Hee.

[ Kyo Hee: Unnie! can you please visit us here at the Dance and Music Building, to watch our dance practice?]

I replied..

[Me: Ok, well we have a practice for our band.. I'm coming after our practice]

I went to my locker to put my books and I was surprised when a girl suddenly appeard and blocked my way and the girl was Jin Ah of ORANGE CARAMEL. "Hey Girl!" She called up "What?" I asked  coldly "Are you trying to steal my Oppa! You !" She exclaimed and I looked at her and said angrily "What do you mean? and how dare you to call me ?"
She look at me angrily and spoke "Well, your the one who's flirting my oppa Lee Gi Kwang!" and looked closer to me. I just want to laugh but I can't "Hah! She's your's forever, infact I don't like that guy and I didn't even attached to him, His the one chasing me, so just get out of my cause I don't have time for a stupid person like you!" I said proudly. She just freezed and didn't say any word so I walked away.

Jin Ah's POV:
That silly girl, I can't believe I just freezed of what she'd said. I will going to revenge you witch! And I walked way to my friends to tell what happened.

Hye Rin's POV:
What she's thinking bout' me? She's so stupid, why all the people here in this campus are so stupid. I heard my phone ring and it was a call from Eun Mi.

[Me: Yobeosaeyo!]
[Eun Mi: Yobeosaeyo, Chingu! Where are you? the practice will going to start, Hurry up!]
[Me: Ok! I'm here outside the Dance and Music Building! I'm going in there now!]
[Eun Mi:Ok I'll wait]

and I off the call

I went up the 2nd floor were the music room is located. I seacrh for MR05(music room 05). when I found it, I knocked the door and Gi Kwang opened the door.
"Your Late!" he cried and smiled at me. Then Eun Mi interrupt and spoke "Chinguya!" she called up, I looked at her and Gi Kwang let me enter the room. "So the practice will going to start right now?" I asked Eun Mi "Neh! we're all waiting for you" Eun Mi explained.  Miss Won spoke "Ok! so Hye Rin is here, we can start the practice. and Yong Jun Hyung composed and will rap the song for us!" Miss Won said excitedly. Everyone was so excited except me. I noticed that Gi Kwang was staring at me, I looked at him and he looked away. Miss Won give us the note, so I went to the piano and try to play the piano. while the others played each instrument like Eun Mi, Playing the violin and Cho Min playing the drums and others are excempted cause the 1st song we'll going to play was an R&B song entitled "Wipe The Tears". As we played the intrument and Gi Kwang started to sing. I was freezed when I heard him singing and I can't explain how beautiful he sing the song.  I looked at him and I realized that his cute and cool, as he sings and feel the song.
After the practiced Gi Kwang grabbed my right arm and dragged me to the terrace of the building near the music room. "What?" I asked  then He looked at my eyes and said "Hye Rin, I'm so glad that you wore the necklace I  gave to you.."  then he smiled "Ok, so whats the point?" I asked anonymously. "Hye Rin-ah! from the time I accidently throw a cup of coffee to you, I cna't forget you.. your always in my mind and I l-l-like you Hye Rin!" he said seriously. I can't say any word cause I've never been in this situation. So he spoke again "do you like me too??" I looked in to his eyes and I spoke. "Gi Kwang, you know you act so stupid!" I said angrily. Then he came closer and said "I'll give you some time think about it!"  I looked at him angrily and said "I don't have a time to think about it!" and I put off the necklace in my neck and throw it on the ground. "I'm sorry.." I apologized. He's so quiet that time and I walked away and search for Eun Mi.


------> hey Guys! hope you'll like this chapter... I'll update soon as I can.. hwaiting!!