All The Guys Are Chasing me!

My Witch Girl

After That stupid examination. After my 2 classes, Eun Mi has a Math Practice so she can't be with me at the recess. I went alone at the cafeteria. Then a boy came to me and said "Hello, Miss Hye Rin Can we watch a movie on weekend together?" I stared so cold at him and I simply said "No.." I continued walking and luckily he didn't say any word or follow me. While eating there's another guy came and said "Can I sit with you, Hye Rin?" I looked up him and said "No, you can't" Then he frowned and leave. What a stupid boys!

Gi Kwang's POV:
I was at the dance & music building and I keep smiling, I don't know why, maybe I'm thinking of Hye Rin again. "Hey Hyung! what are day dreamin about?" Dong Woon asked eagerly "Stop Bothering me! Just go back to the practice!" I exclaimed "Yah! I'm callin' you to practice now!" He exclaimed "Whatever, your such a kill joy maknae!" He said sadly. "Hey! Gi kwang why you're so happy and kept smiling today?" Jun Hyung asked but i didn't answer him but Yo Seob answered "Yah! Hyung! he's inlove with the witch girl!" They looked at eachother and they glanced at me and laugh "Really? Gi Kwang your inlove?" Jun Hyung asked "Anio, Anio!" I denied. Then suddenly Jin Ah appeard "Hey! Guys what are you talking about?" she asked "Hey! Jin Ah what are you doing here?" Yo Seob asked  "Well, I'm here to see my oppa Gi Kwang!" She answered and looked at me. "Just go Jin Ah, we have a practice.." I said coldly and she frowned and leave. "Hey Hyung! why did you let her go?" Dong Woon asked "Coz you said we have a practice and I don't like that girl.." I explained "Well, you're lucky one Kwanggie she's the diva and most beautiful girl here in the campus!" Yo Seob said "i'm not interested to her.." I said coldly "Guys remember Gi Kwang Likes the witch girl!" Jun Hyung said "Hyung she's not a witch, and I'm not interested to her  too.. I just want to be friends with her." I explained "ok! guys stop chatting we've got to practice for the music festival!" Doo Joon said while  holding a bottle of water. So we started to practice and I keep thinking of her.

Hye Rin's POV:
I was going to the library and A guy block my way "Hey, Hye Rin can we  have some chat?" He said eagerly "No! I'm going to study so please get out of my way!" I said coldly. I hate being attached to guys cause I know I can't trust them. After my review at the library I recieved a text message from Eun Mi.

[ Eun Mi: Hello Chingu! my practice was finished can we go to the dance & music building to get our music form?"]

I Replied

[Me: Ok! I"m going to meet you outside the Dance & Music Building!]


Well, It's my vaccant time so I went to the Dance & Building.  Eun Mi was standing there and waiting for me "Hey! Hye Rin!" She called out "Anyeonghasaeyo.. How are you today?" I greeted her "Well, The practice at the math practice was good but in the band was still poor cause we don't have a pianist.." She said with a sadness on her face. I feel terrible about her band so I think I should help her as my friend.  "If I'll say I will join the band you're will not going to be sad anymore?" I asked, she look at me and give a bright smile "Yes Hyerin, You're the best friend I'd ever had! Saranghaeyo!" He cried and hug me.

We Entered the building and we heard an energetic music came from the dancing room. "Hey! The Beast is practicing now! come on let's watch. Miss Won was in the dancing room!" Eun Mi cried and she brought me to the dancing room. We saw Miss Won watching the dance practice of that boy band Beast "Anyeonghasaeyo, Miss Won.." Eun Mi greeted and we both bowed "Anyeonghasaeyo! what are you both doing here?" she asked politely  "We're going to get the form and I got  a good news Miss Won, we have a pianist in our band now!" Eun Mi cried "Really? who is it?" She asked happily "It's my best friend Hye Rin!" Eun Mi shouted and everyone in room stared at us. And I saw Gi Kwang was so shocked. "Wow! thats good! Ok I'll register you Miss Kim at the band But we don't have a vocalist!!" Miss Won said. Suddenly Gi Kwang spoke "I can be the vocalist!" and we all stared at Gi Kwang."Thats Good Mr. Lee, I'll register you! Ok I'll leave you now and I'm going to get the form, I'll be back!" Miss Won said happily.

"Gi Kwang! what are you doing?" Hyun Seung said "I want to help them hyung, So I voluntered!" I replied. then Gi Kwang stared at me. "Ok! It's  alright, let us Gi Kwang sing to Eun Mi's band  and let's start our last practice so we can go home!" Doo Joon said with a clap clap. I can't believe that guy will join the band. "Can you believe it Chingu, Gi Kwang of B2ST is joining our band! I'm getting excited!" Eun Mi cried. "That's good.. I hope he can sing well at the band!" I said coldly. I look at Gi Kwang and he smiled at me while preparing for their practice.