The Blazer Full of Blood Stain At The CR!

My Witch Girl

Eun Mi was so happy that we're friends now. Actually I feel different that I have a friend now. We're going to our next class. when we passed by the comfort room. Many girls are in the CR, they're are mumuring about something. Eun Mi Entered the comfort room and try to look what's going on. "Look at this blazer it's full of blood stain, and who's the leave her blazer her?" a girl student said. Then I remembered that I left Eun Mi's blazer at the comfort room.

Eun Mi's POV:
Oh My! it's my blazer that covered Hye Rin's Wound Yesterday. I keep looking and I'm not  reacting, I go back to Hye Rin. Then The school campus press Taemin, Ji Yeon and Dong Hoo came over. They take photo's, writing notes and investigate. Then Hye Rin spoke "Let's go Eun Me!!" We walked way to our classes and I don't know what will happen if they figured out that Blazer is mine.

Hyer Rin's POV:
I Hope they won't figured out that blazer was Eun Mi's  Blazer. After School, Eun Mi and I both went home. When I arrived Kyo Hee was waiting for me outside the mansion's door. She was sitting in the stairs. "Uniie!" She called out "Anyeonghasaeyo! how are you today Unnie!" I look at her and said "I have a friend.." She Stood Up and "Really? Unnie? I can't believe you make friends for the first time!" She cried with happiness. "Yeah! That girl was kind and I'll let you to make friends but only one friend! Arasso?" I said to her. She screamed like a crazy and saying Thank you a 100 times.

After Dinner..
Aunt So Rim was not still home. "Unnie! Ji Kyung will go to school tomorrow with us!" Kyo Hee said excitedly "Ok! thats nice." I said in a low tune. "Why Aunt So Rim is still not home?" I asked "Unnie, She went to Japan for some Business.." Ji Kyung Said.
"Ahhh.. Ok, So You'll going to school tomorrow? So what's your section?" I asked "I'm Section B-1" She answered "Wow! thats cool!!" Kyo Hee Cried. "Ok! your interupting girl!" I said coldly. Then Both of them look at me "Ok! I'm going to sleep now! good night girls!" I said and get upstairs.

The Next Morning...
At the school... Miss Jung The Principal was Anouncing that all the student will check if there's a student have a wound or something. And I don't have any wound or scars, cause I healed it already yesterday. After the examination of all students there's no one have any wounds. So the case was closed now.