The Music Festival Part-2

My Witch Girl

"Can you please release my  hand?" I asked him then he looked down at our hands and pulled his hand "Neh!" he cried. As Miss Won called as to went at the stage. I hold his hand because I feel I'm going to melt in nervous.
As we went up stage I felt so nervous and I didn't noticed I was holding Gi Kwang's Hand so I become nervous and I squeezed his hand. He looked at me and spoke "Are you nervous? don't worry we can do it!" he calmly said. "Neh-neh!' I agreed and released his hand. As the program started with  Orange Caramle performace and the principal's speeched. I feel more nervous and the Emcee spoke "Ok! we have 5 schools who participated in every Music Contest and 4 judges from JYP Entertainment. and this contest is the R&B band contest, and our 1st performer is DASHIAN or The Asian from M.A.S.H!!" 

[DASHIAN is composed of 2 vocalist (Eun Mi and Gi Kwang) a pianist (Hye Rin) a violin (Seo Hyun) drummer (Jong Hyun) and Guitarist (Jia) and the song their going to perform is Davichi's "Don't say goodbye" Park Bom's "You&I" and Gi Kwang's "Wipe The Tears" with sub-rapper Jia]

As we started to play are own instrument my nervous was gone. As Eun Mi started to sing the song. the crowd cheered up and I can feel the beautiful voice of Eun Mi as she reached the highest tune in the chorus. After the chorus Gi Kwang continued the song and their voice combination was great. And we won the 1st round, After all the performance we went to lunch at the Music room, cause Miss Won prepared a lunch for us. While eating with Gi Kwang and Eun Mi. I felt the happiness as we chat and Eun Mi was making jokes. Then Gi Kwang suddenly whispered "It's the 2nd time I've seen you smiled..your more beautiful when smiling! please keep smiling and be happy!" I looked at him curiously and spoke "I'm happy because of you and Eun Mi, both of you made me happy and made me free from my old-self!" I explained and kept staring at his cute face. "Yah! you two stopped looking eachother! or else everyone will think you two are lovers!" Eun Mi cried teasingly. So I looked back to my food and finished my lunch. 

Few Hours Later..
We're back at the auditorium for the 2nd round. And I felt something will happen at the 2nd round. We're the last performer so I'm not nervous. As we performed suddenly the violin was  out of tune and everything was out of tune. So we didn't won the 2nd round. but we hoped that we'll win the final round. So we didn't win at the 2nd round.

As the clock at 7:30 we're went to the backstage of the concert field at the campus. There are more performance in different categories like Rap Singing Contest, Classical Music and many more. And there are also Kpop Stars that guest at the event.More people came at the concert field and there were a fireworks display and many activites.And  we're the last to perfomed, I knew that we're  going to win. So I played  more confident and Gi Kwang sing's "Wipe The Tears" with a sub rap of Jia our guitarist. The crowed get more excited and cheered up for us. other's are screaming our band name. I'm so happy with it.

Until it was the time to announced the winners. The Emcee spoke "There are 3 bands remaining and Our 2nd runner up in R&B BAND CONTEST is INYU from Incheon High School" and the INYU was so disappointed because they thought they would win  because they won at the 2nd round. as the Emcee continued at the 2nd runner-up. I felt nervous cause I think we not goin' to win "And our 2nd runner -up is....... ChinJu Sang Music& Art High School! Our champion is M.A.S.H!!" We all cheered up and the crowed cheered for us too. 

We started hugging eachother and when Gi Kwang hugged me, I could feel the warmth of his body. I hugged him back and until he breaked the hugged. He kissed me on the cheek and spoke "Yes! we won, cause we're all great!"  I didn't spoke cause I'm still petrified by his hot kiss. Then Miss Won suddenly interrupt us then she hugged us both. "Guys! let's celebrate our victory at BIGBANG Club!" Miss Won cried. Every members of the band cheered up. 


[Omo! This chapter was long before but, I clicked something and everything was gone! I was mad about it! cause I've been typing this chapter for 2 hours before but now I made some shortcut cause my hand was ached and even my ideas were gone! Omo! I've been kicking the table!]
-Author's note