Rumors about me!

My Witch Girl

angelIn The ClassRoom..
Our teacher entered the classroom. 'Anyeonghasaeyo everyone!" She greeted us all "We have a new students here in Seoul High, they came from Go Jung Island and she is your new classmate, Please come here in the front Miss. Kim!" Our Teacher Said "Please Introduce yourself!" she continued "Neh," I answered and introduced myself  "Anyeonghasaeyo! My name is Kim Hye Rin-imnidda, I came from Go Jung Island, S.Korea! nice to meet you all!" Then everyone was smiling except some girls "Thank You Miss. Kim, you can back to your sit now!" Our Teacher said. I walk back and I noticed all my guy classmates started to stare at me. 

 It's been 3 days since I've been in that school. I don't have any friends, I'm always alone, and concentrate in my studies. 
At The School...
My classmates are chatting.. "She's really quiet all the time" My girl classmate said "Yeah, she don't have any friends!" Another girl said. "Did you heard girls that all the boys here in our campus want to court that witch girl!"  said, She is a member of a Kpop group in our campus called "Orange Caramel" she's known for being diva,bad girl, all the boys will crave for, and queen of the campus. "How can you say she's a witch girl?" A guy suddenly interupt their conversation. "Oh! The school press is here! Hello Taemin! Well, she came from the island of witch, then she's a  totally witch and a !" Jin Ah replied and laugh with her friends. "Really? I'll make a feature story about her and interview her!" Taemin said to himself. "Hahaha Go on with your icky-journal thing Taemin! and also make a feature about me as the DIVA of the campus!" Jin Ah said "Whatever!" Taemin said. Taemin is one of the top campus journalist.He's the Editor-in-Chief and he make that kind of stuff with his co-journalist Ji yoon (The Photographer/photojournalist) and Dong Ho (writer). Those 3 are always in every event and hot issues in the campus.
They're kind of dangerous.