I Save You, You Save Me..

My Witch Girl

As they grabbed my both arms, they hold tight. I tried to use a spell, but I was distruct when a guy suddenly punch those 2 guys holding my both arms. I looked backed and I recognized it was Lee Gi Kwang. He tried to save me and he punch those 2 guys but the other one held up and punch him, their were 3 guys. And he was punched by those boy's and I can't resist just looking at them. I made a tremendous spell. I point my right hands through the bad guys and they're petrified and can't remember anything. The spell was enough to let them go away without knowing that I used a spell to them. Gi Kwang look up at me with "I-can't-Believe" look. I help him get up. His face was covered with wounds and bruise. "I'm sorry.." i said  softly. he looked at me  and spoke "I'm sorry to..." We went at the park and sit down in a bench. I put my hands on his face and looked at his wounds and bruise. "I have a some medicine here for your Bruise and Wounds!" I said sofly. I grabbed my bag and search for my pouch.I opened the pouch and grabbed 2 small voodoo bottles. "What's that?" He asked curiously "It's a medicine made by voodoo healers,It makes your wound and bruise healed fast." I explained. he just nodded and I grabbed some cotton buds inside the pouch. I put the cotton buds inside the small bottle and put it on his face. As I heal his wounds I noticed he's staring at me seriously. he suddenly spoke "Why did you, ignored my confession?" I looked at his eyes and spoke "It's not the time for us, we should be friends for now.." I said softly. His eyes widened and spoke again "Ok. if that's what you want, we should go home.."  then he stood up "Ok, let's go home" I replied. We both ride in the bus and went to our own home.

In The Mansion...
"Unnie, what took you so long?" Ji Kyung asked "Ahhh.. I'm just in a little trouble while way home." I lied "Where's Kyo Hee?" I asked Ji Kyung "She's on her room, sleeping cause tired of the practice" she explained "Ohhh Ok I'll going to my room now!" I cried. I went to my room and check out my bag. I opened my pouch and I saw the Tea Cup necklace that Gi Kwang had gave me before. "I thought he wouldn't found it?" I asked my self and Muyi Spoke "He returned it to you.. Unnie, He love's you and I'm glad that you started to trust him" I looked back were Muyi was sitting on my desk "What do you mean cat?" I asked with a smile and came closer to her. "I know you understand it!" she said softly.  "Hmmp What a silly girl!" I cried and hugged my cat.


[Sorry for the short chapter..]