The Prom (Final)

My Witch Girl

-At The MAnsion-

"Unnie! faster coz it's time to go to the prom!" Kyo Hee exclaimed excitedly "Neh! I'm doing it!" I replied. "Ok! Go On and wear your shoes!" Kyo Hee said and "Unnie! Gi Kwang is here!" Ji Kyung exclaimed excitedly "Ok, Ok!" I replied confusely. I'm so excited and I'm panicking. I went downstairs and Gi Kwang is waiting at the living room. I wore black party dress and I looked like a witch (just Kidding) "You looked Beautiful!" Gi Kwang said in amazement "Beautiful? with this dress? actually I really looked like a witch!" I replied and gigglied "Nah your not! you're the most beautiful girl for me! come let's go!" He said and we went to the school where the prom was held.


You can hear the music poppin and every-students were dressed beautifully. "I'm shy!" I whisphered to Gi Kwang "Don't be shy, The heart-rob of the campus is here by your side" Gi Kwang said cleverly "You Know Oppa! Your so funny!" I said then giggled. As the party start and the Emcee said that it's time to dance with your partner. I feel nervous as Gi Kwang approach his hand "Can I be your first dance?" Gi Kwang asked then smiled "My First dance?" I asked confusedly, well ok he's my first dance and I gave my hand to him and we both went to the dance floor.

The sweet soft music play, Gi Kwang grabbed my both hands and placed it on his neck and he put his hand into my waist and it makes me feel concious "Don't worry its a part of the dance!" He said "I Know!" I replied and smiled. We dance and I keep stepping his foot "I'm Sorry!" I apologized "It's alright!" He replied.
"You Know Hye Rin-ah! I cna't believe that you're mine now!" He said and I giggled

"I can't believed that you're dancing with me right now!" He said again sincerely

"So?" I challeged him

"So? because finally you fall for me!" He replied and we keep dancing.

"Come on! Let's go outside at the garden!" He said and he dragged me at the garden.

The garden is so beautiful, the place is covered with beautiful flowers and there's a cherry blossom tree in the middle and it was covered with light and it makes it beautiful.

"It's Beautiful here right?" Gi Kwang asked

"Yes, it is" I replied

"So, can we continue the dance here?" Gi Kwang asked and held his hand.

"Yeah! I replied and we both dance again. luckily I didn't ever step his foot.

"Gi Kwang, Have you ever hesistated that you're girlfriend is a witch?" I asked him seriously

"I don't have to, cause you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen and You'll always be MY WITCH GIRL!" He replied then smiled.

"I love you so much.." I said and bowed-down my head...

He put his hand in my chin and held em up. "I'll love you forever" He whispered and slowly kissed my lips. I kissed him back and we kissed together. And suddenly we heard a boom sound. We looked up the sky and there was a fire works, we both giggled and Gi Kwang put his arm around me.

"Can you show me some magic?" He asked

"Ok!" I replied..

I pointed my finger into the sky and slowly wrote the word "I-L-O-V-E-U-L-E-E-G-I-K-W-A-N-G" and it looks like a fireworks and it's a witchy-witchy trick. Gi Kwang and I live together and love eachother. And That's my story! a story of a WITCH GIRL like me who fall in-love in a handsome and childish guy named LEE GI KWANG....

ABACADABRA~


                                               ~The End~