Going To Seoul!

My Witch Girl

smiley We're packing all are stuffs today, because tomorrow we'll be moving to SEOUL CITY. My sister Kyo Hee was very excited. She told me things about Seoul like, Beautiful places, Nightouts, Kpop Stars on streets, Concerts on Mnet,Music Bank, Naver, KBS and Delicious Street foods and etc. Seriously I'm not really excited, I'm Happy living here in Go Jung Island. I Tell you that Go Jung Island was famous in witch craft and believe it or not I'm a Witch, my parents are witch too. Yeah we do witchcraft but we're not really BAD like what they said about witches. Our family is always happy and cheerful, except me. Yes, My life is so boring.I'm always quite, want to be alone, talking to my black cat and doingb some witchcraft. And My name is Kim Hye Rin, Elder daughter of Kim Woo Jong  and Kim Ma Ri.
Me and my sister will moving to Seoul tomorrow, cause our parents want us to discover the world. Cause here in Go Jung Island was very lonely and boring.
"Unnie, Did you seen my make-up kit?" Kyo Hee asked "Anio! maybe it's on the bathroom, just check it out!" I replied "Neh!" Kyo Hee agreed.
We're eating on the dining room then..
"Hye Rin-Ah, be careful in Seoul, protect yourself  and your sister and always watch out for her!" Dad said while eating "Yes, Dad" I replied "Hye Rin-ah, your Aunt So Rim will fetch you at the airport tomorrow, Ok!" Mother said "Yes Umma, we will be staying on our mansion in Seoul?" I asked  "Neh!" They both answered "Yehey! thats awesome, Our mansion in Seoul was really beautiful" Kyo Hee cried.
I wake up in the morning and I fix my self. I'm  ready and we're going to the Go Jung Airport. As our flight started, we're on the plane I'm listening music in my ipod, And Kyo Hee was reading a fashion magazine. My eyes started to close and I fell asleep.
After 1hour, Kyo Hee was waking me up "Hey! Unnie We're here!" She said. I look at the window of the plane and I've seen the beautiful airport and view of Seoul City. "Let's go!" I said to Kyo Hee.
We're on the airport and Aunt So Rim saw us. "Hyerin-ah, Kyoo Hee-shii!" She called up. "Aunt So Rim!" We both answered. "How are you? I've miss you!" Aunt So Rim greeted " We're fine! we missed you too Aunt So Rim!" we both answered. "Ok lets go home!" She said.