Chapter 7: A divorce?

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The life of being Hikikomori, some people might say

A hikikomori person will only look at on their computers and lazy.

Hikikomori person always lock themselves on their room, some hikikomori had an addiction to computer games or they were just being lazy always sleep and do nothing all day…but apparently Jung Yunho is not like that.

If jung Yunho is just a lazy man staying inside his room all day doing nothing then how come he bought a luxurious wedding ring for his wife

(The wedding ring that Yunho bough is a Cartier ring Price $975.00 see http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cartier-Love-Wedding-Ring-Estate-18k-Rose-Gold-Sz-5-3-4-51-Pre-Owned-Jewelry-/361911330305)

I am sure that all of you wonder, why Jung Yunho became a hikikomori?

Who knows……

Jung yunho has a habit of wearing animal costume called Kigurumi it hides his face. When he had video call with his wife he always hide his face on his clothe hood.

Mrs. Jung said that his son had an online business, it’s true. Yunho was busy working on his online business and even his mother don’t know how much money can he earned.

Jung Yunho manage an online Company, Yunho graduated under the course of Software Engineering. He really is a genius he can work on both software and hardware problems in programming.

FLASH BACK

“Yunho, i send you a photo.....”

“She is pretty umma...” said by yunho via phone call.

“Um...son...it’s a he..”

“he?”

“He was a boy yunho...”

“Oh.....”

“Son…I was hoping that you and jaejoong can get along…”

“he must be an angel umma….i don’t think that he would be fine with me as his husband.”

“I met this jaejoong my son, he was a sweet child…he knew how to do house works and a very good cook.”

“I see….”

“My Son…mrs.kim agree that jaejoong will marry you…I just thought that maybe…maybe you’ll open youself again to the people from him.”

“So its just pity….”

“What do you mean son?”

“This angel might not love me….its pity…of course he would want a guy that he can see…not like me…”

“Um….son….”

“It’s alright umma…I understand…for you I will try to take good care of my wife….”

End of Call

END OF FLASH BACK

It’s been a week after yunho gave a ring to his wife it seems they were close now. Jaejoong went back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter