extra chapter 1

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was lying on his kingsize bed like a big bear in hibernating look.. Yunho look pale well of course because yunho had a fever.

Yunho seems to have tuntrams and bad mood because of his fever,  he refuse to eat breakfast and refuse to take a bath despite his lovely wife ask him too. 

Yunho use to let his fever go down on its own by lying on the bed all day seems he still had this hikikomori syndrome,  cant be helped he live inside his room alone for too long. 

Jaejoong understand why his husband acted that way,  so jaejoong just leave him alone for a moment and jaejoong decide to go out to buy some healthy food for his so called huaband...

Jaejoong then reach grocery store and pick up some veggies,  when he finish shopping he walk towards the counter he pick up his wallet and pay.

When jaejoong was about to leave the grocery store he heard a familiar voice. 

"Jaejoong... "

When jaejoong heard it he frown and look back there he saw a woman waving at him....

Far from the distance the big bear mascot is watching. 


"thank you jaejoong, its been a while since then... Its nice having a cup of coffee with you.. " said by the woman while drinking her coffee. 

The woman look like same age as jaejoong wearing a cute pink blouse and had this mature aura
While joongie sitting in front of him drinking strawberry smoothy with his hair with hair clip and and cute hello kitty shirt with grocery bags with him. 

"umm... Yeah.. Thank you for inviting me" jaejoong said and smiled. 

"how are you jaejoong? "

"i.... I'm good... Thank you yoona"

"im surprise to see you again jae and im happy. Do you know that.... I regret it. "

"hhm? "

"i regret what i had done to you. "

 

 


FLASHBACK

jaejoong was wearing a pink polo shirt holding a bouquet of flowers and with heart shape chocolate,  he was waiting for his date to come. 

After a few minutes a woman appeared in front of him. 

"Yoona....im happy that you accept my invitation"

"jaejoong.... I dont want you to misunderstand.. "

"What do you mean? "

"i hate a girly guy like you,  im here to tell you the truth that im not interested having you as my boyfriend.  Look at you wearing pink shirt tsk.. "

"yoona.. I..im sorry.. I wont wear pink clothes if you dont want to... Im willing to... "

"Stop this nonsense jaejoong.. I dont want to see you ever again. "

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 


Jaejoong just stay silent and yoona just stare at him. 

"i realize your a good man despite wearing girly stuff.... You still look handsome wearing that big hello kitty shirt. "

"thank you yoona... But... " jaejoong was cut off 
when yoona look at him in serious manner. 

"jaejoong... Im willing to give you a chance... Im sorry for rejecting you before, i regret it believe me.  I search for you all this time so is it okay for us to start all over again? "

"but yoona.... I... " jaejoong was cut off again when yoona hold his hand. 

"jaejoong... I really miss you and i realize when.. When i lost you that... That i love you too. " yoona said then she notice jaejoong ring

"a ring?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter