Chapter 15: How to be a good husband part 1

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My so called husband finally talk about his past but I didn’t expect that such he had a hard life…why…why there were such people…” jaejoog thought looking at is husband.

There were silence between them…yunho just sat there with a cold face not looking at jaejoong while jaejoong as too shock hearing his husband’s story.

Unconsciously a tear flow on his eyes and jaejoong hug yunho.

“I…I am sorry….” Said by jaejoong while crying…yunho was shock about his wife action

Yunho’s head was on jaejoong’s chest hearing his heart beats, yunho then notice his wife was crying.

“Jae…..”

“I am sorry yunho…..ad thank you for opening your heart to me”

“It was a long time ago jaejoong…during the time I was alone in my room there were times that I want to seek revenge… but....”

Yunho was cut off from his words because jaejoong was looking at him with stains of tears on his cheeks and palming his face, smiling.

Then it happen so fast, yunho was surprise…his wife kiss him on his forehead.

For the first time yunho felt relieve, that kiss…for the first time he felt that he was happy and he feel like his anger and to seek revenge was never happen. Yunho had this thought before that jaejoong might have feel pity on him but these past few days being with his wife eating breakfast together, do the laundry together, watching tv together even sleeping in the same bed together he feel different.

This kiss proves that his wife really care for him…and so yunho realize how useless he was for this past few months letting his wife all alone.

When jaejoong then look at him again while palming his face yunho then touch jaejoong’s chin and their lips touch each other.

Jaejoong accept the kiss, the kiss was soft and jaejoong let yunho to lead.

Yunho then let go because he feel like they need to catch their breath.

Yunho then saw his wife’s flush face blushing…yunho then smiled and hug his wife….

“Thank you jaejoong….” He whisphers

And so from that day jung yunho thought he need his life back…because his wife need him…he then felt this feeling that he will protect his wife, he don’t want his wife to suffer like how he suffered.

Jung yunho then felt that he need to let go of his past for his future…for his wife.

 

After a week since then yunho didn’t wear his bear costume all the time, he wears a shirt and pants at home..he often to smile now.

He enjoy his time with his wife but then he still have difficulties on what to do on how to make his wife happy. Thought yunho finally step out his room without the costume he still didn’t step out of the house without it.

Aside from that yunho let jaejoong to go back to his own room to sleep as he feels shy being with jaejoong in one bed, thought he knew jaejoong is his wife and he had the rights but he was having doubts.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter