extra chapter 5

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JAEJOONG POV 

 

its been 3 weeks now since my so called husband is now working in physical as Director at the korea's top tech-company....

 

he is so busy to the point that i rarely see him....he get up from the bed as early as 5am then will go home by 11 in evening....i can only feel him at night as he always hug me while sleeping...but it hurts me a lot whenever i woke up and he was not by my side anymore.....

 

he is always busy to the point he can't even call me....even just for a minute....it hurts but...i will be okay for my husband....

 

i trust him....

 

for the whole 3 weeks...i spend my time at the bakery, trying my best to feel busy...i miss the time whre i can cook for my husband......

i miss the time were we can eat together at home...but i don't want to be selfish, my husband was caged inside his room for a year...i am sure he is adjusting himself to the world that he left.......so i will just wait...wait for him to come back.....

 

END OF POV

 

its friday....and its already 11 midnight but my so called husband is not yet home.....

 

i am currently sitting on the kitchen looking at the plates with the food i cooked....i am starving but no appetite to eat....then i look at the empty chair in front of me.....

 

then i felt that i am crying.....

 

"joongie...you weak....why are you crying?...yunnie didn't forget about you isn't he? he is just too busy...." jaejoong said talking to himself then he felt tired and decide to put the food on a tupperware and put it on the fridge and walk towards to his room......

 

yep his room, the room decorated by his so called husband with hello kitty and pink color wallpaper before they sleep together in his bedroom...

 

jaejoong then cried silently while hugging his pillow....

 

the feeling was the same when he first got here in this house.....

 

he then remember yunho telling him about a big project in his company....

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Wife.....there is something that i need to talk about....." yunho said while tyding himself and jaejoong is preparing the table for breakfast....

 

"what is it yunnie?"

 

"i will be very busy for the next days, i might not come home early....."

 

"is it...really that hectique?" jaejoong said look down and feel a bit sad....

 

"yes....the main Server of our company is broken and i am the only one who can fix it...." yunho said and take his sit and wave his hand towards his wife giving him a signal to approach him....

 

once jaejoong is in front of him, yunho let his wife sit on his lap and hug him...

 

"wife...i promise to finish everything as fast as i can so that you won't be lonely...."

 

"i....i am okay...as long as you are okay..."

 

"wife...i might not even call you...nor see you once the project begun....i want you to take good care of yourself"

 

"i will yunnie...."

 

"i will miss you.....thinking that i wont be able to see nor touch you for couple of days makes me sick...but....i also promise you that i will make my life back and i will be strong and face real world for you.....so i need to do this...." yunho said looking at his wife now is blushing....

 

"wife...i love you..." yunho said and kiss his wife forehead....

 

"i love you too....i promise to wait for you...i support you."

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

"i miss you yunnie....but....yeah...of course...i should bear with it...i trust my husband...." jaejoong said and just hug his hello kitty pillow tightly and after minutes...he fall asleep.....

 

 

morning comes and it was already saturday.......jaejoong then slowly open his eyes then he notice there is something weird.....

 

jaejoong then blink his eyes for about 2x until he is finally awake and he notice his hello kitty pillow was gone....he scan the room and jaejoong notice...he is in his husband bedroom....but...but where is his husband?....

 

jaejoong then notice a piece of paper on the night stand and it was written by his husband.....

 

Dear Wife

 

......soon...i will be home....please bear with me....i love you....

 

Jung Yunho

 

 

jaejoong then smiled and feel his

happy reading his husband letter....his first letter after 3weeks..... jaejoong knew that maybe his husband carried him towards their bedroom....

 

"my husband is giving his best to his job....and didnt forget about me.....he really is just busy..no need for me to worry....i will wait for him to come back" jaejoong thought of himself and smiled....

 

 

YUNHO POV

 

its been 3 weeks now since i left my wife alone at home because of these ty, messy big problem at the company....don't get me wrong...i don't want to leave my wife alone for this long but this situation is just that destroyed my cuddling time with my wife.......

 

the server machine of my company...ehem...well its my owned company only few in the management knows....

i came back only in director position as i dont want to take over just yet...i badly hate humans in general till now...i barely can interact with them....anyway the damn server machine broke down all of a sudden and i need to fix it.....

 

its hard being a programmer....the damn machine need to be tested around hundred times before taking action and give solution....downloading and uploading is the most tiest part...the worst is i am the only person who can fix the server.....i was all alone inside the server room for 3 straight weeks...i cant even call my wife.....

 

there is a time i got home....i saw him sleeping on his room...damn....my wife must always sleep in our room...i don't want him to forget about me....

 

i put on a message to wait for me to comeback...i promise i will....

 

its morning already and i need to Check the server and see to it that it is okay....i hope so because i wanna go home already and be with my wife....

 

 

i check the server and finally...after 3 long weeks its fixed....

 

all the staffs in my company are all happy gosh...but we all need to work double time to finish all the backlogs due to the broken server...finally..i can go home...i fix my table and say goodbye to my staff..i wanna go home.....

 

i run as fast as i can towards my car and look at my watch...its 5 o clock in the afternoon...his wife might still be at work so he step on the gas and make his way to the bakery to pick his wife and go home together....

 

as so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter