Chapter 13: Painful Past part 1

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK

YUNHO POV

Jung Yunho was studying in Gwangju University under the course of Software Engineering.

Jung yunho is popular at school and he was an excellent student.

As because of Jung Yunho’s achievements his professors gave him a chance to become a part time Assistant instructor for his internship and at the same time working with a prestige corporate company.

Mrs.Jung was proud of his son’s achievements as it look like jung yunho was a sample of a perfect man.

 

They were happy…not until then…it seems there is no such person as we call “Perfect”

 

Jung Yunho was nearly graduating….he was working with his Thesis already and he was preparing for his defense.

“Yo yunho…I heard you created an AI System, damn your so genius”

“I am not genius you creep Leetuk, it’s just that I am not slacking off at school.”

“Hey I am not slacking off”

“Oh yeah? Everyday you’re with your girlfriend and play Computer games non-stop how do you call that?”

“haizt…anyway yunho I am proud of you man, I heard you will become a sumacumlaude this year.”

“That’s too early for you to say that im still working with my thesis”

“Goodluck there yunho.” Said by leetuk and bid farewell

Yunho then walk towards the school library with pile of papers on his briefcase he was finalizing his paper for his presentation next week.

It’s already 3 in the afternoon then yunho decide to take his leave.

Yunho was busy reading his notes and he didn’t notice his way, all of a sudden he bump into someone.

“Oh…so you are the famous Jung Yunho” said by the stranger

“I am sorry for bumping into you..please excuse me..” said by yunho and was about to walk away but the stranger hold him back

Then yunho look surprise that there were 10 guys who cornered him as it look like he has nowhere to go but to face them.

One of them is a girl that it look like a student like him too.

“You see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter