Chapter 14: Painful Past part 2

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Haizt yunho until now don’t tell me you still don’t know how to use social media? It’s the trend of technology right now you know…”

“you know that I am not the type leetuk…”

“By the way yunho I heard you already pass your thesis congratulations. Let’s celebrate man let’s go to club and drink”

“you know that I am not a drinker”

“Yunho don’t be so stiff, enjoy your life..all you do is study you are so geek can you at least enjoy your life just once? Shindong, donghae and enhyuk will join us too.”

“Alright…just this once…”

“Alright man…”

 

Later at night they went to a club, yunho’s classmates were all in the middle of the club dancing leaving yunho sitting on a chair alone.

“Haizt yunho common dance with us can’t you see there were beautiful girls around…pick one everything is on me man…”

“I am ok here leetuk thank you.”

“Don’t tell me you will just eat potato chips here all night? Haizt… come..”

Leetuk then introduce yunho to some random girls, the sound of the club was too loud yunho barely hear the people talking.

After a while they went back to their seat, leetuk and others had girl beside them…

“Yunho let’s drink….”

“I’ll drink but with only one glass leetuk…”

“Common man, like I said it’s on me…come on drink…..”

“Yunho it’s not bad getting drunk…were here for you, you know…” said by donghae…

Leetuk and others then force yunho to drink and drink until they get drunk

Morning comes, yunho then felt that he seems to be in different place…

He slowly open his eyes and he notice he was not in the club anymore

What happen?

Yunho then immediately get up and he notice he was topless and on top of that he was on a bed….he then felt horror to himself when he felt like someone is lying beside him….yunho didn’t move until someone move beside him, out of fear yunho immediately run towards the bedside he then notice that he only on his boxers…

Yunho then felt confuse he really didn’t know what happen then he look at the bed and he saw a woman that it look like it was angry….

After a minute the woman thn throw a pillow on him

“You’re a SADIST!”

“Wa..what?”

“Your rough How could you do this to me!”

“What do you mean??”

“Get out of here you bastard!” said by the woman…

“What happen to us last night? Why you’re ? Why am I ?”

“Get out!!!!!”

The woman keep on throwing things against yunho, yunho really didn’t understand what happen…he felt scared because he can’t remember what happen last night…he then immediately wear his clothes back and on his mind he thought of asking his classmates.

Since he sleep here this morning it seems he didn’t go back home last night, he thought that his mother might be worried sick on him….

But yunho was afraid to his mother not until he fix this problem, he don’t want his mother to feel disappointed to him that’s why he study hard because he wants to give a good life for his mother.

Ever since his father died out of illness he swore to himself that he would take good care of his mother and will be an obedient child.

He don’t want to do something stupid to upset his mother and so he was determine to meet  his classmates and fix this problem.

As soon as Yunho arrived in school all students look at him like he had a disease …

“Oohh here comes mr.genius but deep downhe was a mad man..”

“He is demon in disguise”

Yunho ignore all of them and continue his way towards his classmates.

He then saw leetuk and others in the school quadrangle

“Leetuk…we need to talk..” said by yunho

“Wowohoho Yunho keep your hands off me man..”” said by leetuk looking at yunho with disgust

“What the happen last night?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about and our professor said you need to go to the dean’s office, man your screwed..”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Go away yunho, you’re a demon in disguise your disgusting..”

Yunho then leave them and walk towards the dean’s office

“Mr.Jung yunho please sit down…” said by his professor

“I am very disappointed to you yunho…we thought you’re not the type of person to do all of this”

“Wa…what do you mean sir?”

“We discovered that your thesis writing is a copycat…you’re a genius person yunho why did you plagiarize your work?”

“Plagiarize? I didn’t…I swear I didn’t…” said by yunho

“Calm down Mr.Jung…me personally didn’t want to believe it too but there is an evidence to prove it….” Said by the dean then the dean pick a folder and give it to yunho

“What is this sir?”

“There it shows that your paper was a copycat of Mr.Leeuk’s thesis..”

“What???? This is my Paper…he was probably the one who stole it…” said by yunho sound in anger..

“seulgi was here a while ago to testify about this…”

“Seulgi???”

Yunho then remembered when they were in relationship he share his paper to seulgi but he didn’t understand why this happen…

“We discovered that leetuk had a copyright certificate before you…how could you do t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter