extra chapter 2

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUNHO POV

Its 3 o clock in the afternoon,  i was busy working with my s. I just received reports and other documents from the bakery were my wife works... Until now my wife didnt know i was the owner. 

Then i hear sound of footsteps outside then poof my wife is catching his breath in my door room looking at me and smile. 

My wife is so beautiful,  im a lucky bastard to have him. 

END OF POV

"yunho.... Yunho" jaejoong said then he run towards yunho and hug him. 

"my wife be careful when you run, i dont want you to trip your legs... By the way is there something happen?"

"yun... There is the bear mascot i told you before near my work place, the mascot guy gave me ruffle tickets... "

"ruffle tickets? "

"yeah... I play a game with them and i won... Yunho i won two tickets for a theater show and its VIP tickets for this weekend.. Can we watch together? " jaejoong said and pout

My gosh my wife is so cute,  he was this happy just for a vip seat in ticket. 

YUNHO POV

Well... Its just i dont know how to ask my wife out... My wife dont want me to spend much money for us,  i dont want to make him cry so i though about this idea. 

I ask my hired bodyguard wearing the bear mascot to ask jae to play a lottery game, the game will look like just a promo etc etc and my wife must win that stupid lottery game to receive the vip tickets. 

My umma call me last time and told me i should ask my wife out sometimes,  me being a jerk never though of it all this time..  I saw a good theater show then i bought the most expensive ticket seat for us to spend time together. 

My wife look so happy im glad he like the tickets. 

END OF POV

 

"okay joongie we will watch it... "

"thank you yun... I love you" 

"i love you my wife... "

"yun i made cupcakes.. Lets eat"

"alright...." 


Days pass and its weekend... 

Yunho use his car and drive towards the theater,  he was holding jaejoong hand. 

Yunho was wearing a black sun glasses and black suit.. Jaejoong just wear a white oversize blouse with legging pants and boots. 
They walk towards the vip seat in front of the theater. 

"yun.. I need to go to the restroom for a moment.. " 

"okay... Take your time.. " yunho said and kiss jae forehead. 

Jae blush and leave and walk towards the restroom.... 
When jae reach men's restroom he was star struck looking at the men's room interior,  jaejoong never been with luxurious places ever before so he feel amaze.  When he was done jaejoong walk towards the corridor then he saw a guy wearing a suit like his husband. 

"hey kid are you lost? " said by the stranger

"umm no.. Um excuse me. " jaejoong said and bow... He was about to leave but the guy prevent him. 

"im sure your lost,  dont you know that this area are for vip's looking at you wearing cheap clothes... Im sure you dont belong here.  Your way is on the other side not here.. "

"huh?... I seat in vip,  i got my ticket" jaejoong said then he grab his wallet to look on his ticket but it seems he left it to yunho.. 

Before jae could protest the stranger grab him and brough him towards the back area of the theater...

"sir... My... My spouse is waiting for me at the vip seat.. I.. " jaejoong said towards the security personnel but the it didnt respond and just let him seat at the back. 

Jaejoong then felt sad... He didnt know that this will happen,  is it his fault that he only have simple clothes? And maybe it is his fault because he was so stupid he disnt bring his ticket with him. 

Before they leave he ask yunho if what he wears is okay,  yunho said its fine but now why this happen... 

Jaejoong then just seat at the back.. He cant do anything...


20 minutes has pass since jaejoong went to the restroom how come he didnt go back?, what took him so long? ....yunho was restless and worried about his wife so he decide to check on him. 

Yunho walk towards the restroom and found no one... Yunho ask some people there but didnt know about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter