Chapter 16: how to be a good husband part 2

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ah morning has come…jaejoong then wear a nice long sleeves covering his thighs and a pants. Jaejoong then comb is hair looking at the mirror and blush..oh today his so called husband will go with him towards the grocery jaejoong was excited about it. He thought finally he can have a date towards his so called husband for 2 months now.

 

Just when jaejoong went outside his room and was about to go downstairs he saw yunho jaejoong then laugh a little, he can’t help it…his so called husband look weird.

Yunho was there downstairs wearing a black jacket, black jeans, black boots and he wears a hood..and had a black sunglasess.

“Umm…yunho…..”

“Oh wife…are we ready to go?”

“Ah…um…okay..” jaejoong said and smiled..he then walk ahead of yunho and walk outside their door he then look back at yunho and smiled.

Yunho smiled too then finally for the very first time for a year he step outside their door…he then notice the weather seems a little hot….

“Yunho, are you okay?”

“Yeah…by the way where is the grocery store?”

“We need to ride a train to go there…let’s go…” said by jaejoong then and smiled.

 

Awkward, feeling awkward that’s how jaejoong felt but he was fine with it…he walk slowly in front of yunho and yunho walk slowly following his wife…they pass some people looking at them and whisper something

Like seriously yunho look like a kidnapper wearing all black with a hood following his wife steps ahead…

Jaejoong then notice that some people look bad towards his husband and so jaejoong stop walking and turn around facing yunho..he then smiled and grab yunho’s hand..

“Jae….”

“Can we walk like this yun?”

“Fine…”

 

After a few minutes they reach the train station and ride a train…after 15minutes then went out and walk again..

“Are we not there yet?, I mean we walk way too long for now…”

“Um yun..just a little bit more and we will reach the grocery store..i..i am sorry do you feel tired? We can rest here for a while.”

“No I am not..i am just curious why grocery store is far from our home…my mother use to buy grocery near our place so….”

“Umm..” jaejoong said then look down on the floor

Yunho notice it and hold jaejoong’s hand again and gesture for them to walk..

“It’s fine my wife…let’s go..lead the way…”

 

After a few minutes they finally reach a small grocery store and of course because of yunho’s appearance everyone is looking at him with weird look..

Jaejong on the other hand don’t mind it..

“Yun…the bakery I use to work was near here and this grocery store had cheaper price than the store near our home so…”

“Huh? The bakery where you use to work was near here? You mean you travel this far to go to work?”

“uumm yes…but it’s ok I am use to commute…”

When yunho and jaejoong go inside the store, yunho immediately grab a basket and let jaejoong to choose food and supplies for them….

Yunho observe jaejoong on how he choose food and supplies, yunho frowns....he notice his wife looking at the prices what the hell…yunho though.

“Yun…do you want teokbokki for dinner later?...”

“Hmmmm…whatever you like is fine…”

After a while jaejoong then told yunho that they already had what they need and they were about to go to the cashier and fall in line….

Jaejoong then smile towards yunho and grab the basket and gave it to the cashier…while the cashier was busy counting the items they bought yunho just stood there.

Yunho then notice jaejoong grab his wallet and pay for their grocery items…like seriously….

Yunho then grab all the plastic bags using his right hand and his left hand hold his wife…

“Yun..i think it’s heavy..i can carry other plastic bag..”

“It’s fine….”

“Um…yun…are you mad?” jaejoong ask looking at yunho, he don’t know if yunho was angry or something towards him as yunho’s face was all covered but jaejoong notice his husband’s silence so he though his husband might be angry?

 

Jaejoong stay silent and follow yunho, he then notice that they stop with a expensive restaurant nearby.

Jaejoong frown and look confuse….

Yunho then grab is wife towards the restaurant then a waiter welcomes them….

“Umm…sir….” Said by the waiter…

Yunho then let go of jaejoong’s hand and grab something on his pocket and show it to the waiter…

“Wahaahha…omg I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you sir…” said by the waiter and bow down to yunho..

Jaejoong felt surprise why this guy is bowing towards his husband, the waiter then guide them inside

Once inside yunho then let his wife to sit down first and he went on the opposite direction and sit.

Jaejoong then notice that they are the only people inside the restaurant.

Jaejoong then notice his husband slowly remove his jacket and sun glasses revealing that he was wearing a suit…jaejoong was stun looking at yunho.

“Yu…yunho…”

Yunho then notice his wife is looking at him with confuse look

Yunho then remember the book he read before

Rule number 3: date your wife in an expensive restaurant

“Wife….you don’t need to feel confuse actually I reserve this restaurant for us…”

“Reserve? Oh..”

“It’s our first date..”

“Date?...” jaejoong said and he blush and look away feeling shy towards yunho.

 “By the way jaejoong…can I ask you something?”

“Um..yes…”

“Why you pay for our groceries?....i mean why didn’t you ask me to pay for it?”

“Huh? Um…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter