chapter 17: mrs.kim, im jung yunho

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hhhmmm so it seems my son is ok now..." said by a woman wearing a prada dress 

She was enjoying her coffee with her friend that a confuse look

"eun...what happen to you?"

"what do you mean seojin? And hey drink your coffee before it gets cold"

"you look different..."

"dont be like that were friends, thanks to your cute son jaejoongie my son is back to himself again."

"does this mean my joongie will go back to me now?"

"seojin...i dont think my son will give your son back to you..."

"what?" 

"can i tell you something?"

"uumm yeah?" mrs.kim said with a confuse look

"my son, yunho suffered in depression for a long time...became a hikikomori..." said by mrs.jung while taking a zip of her coffee.

Mrs.kim then look at her waiting for the next words

That she will say.

"i conduct a research to cure my son depression...some books and articles say..most hikikomori felt ok when they have cute pet"

"a pet?"

" a cute kitten. Most hikikomori recovers and became cat lover"

"how does it relate to my joongie?"

"the first time i saw your pretty son and the way you describe him i really like him to become my family. At first i plan to buy a pet cat for my yunho but i have an allergy with cats."

"you think my joongie is a cat?"

"a cutie sweet pie cat...hey i want jaejoongie to be my son's wife for real."

"i though the marriage is just an agreement?"

"my son yunho....seojin i promise you he will take good care of jaejoongie..and the reason why i call you is for us to stalk out sons." said by mrs.jung thenshe stand up on her chair then grab mrs.kim and went out of the coffee shop.

"hey what do you mean stalking?" said by mrs.kim then mrs.jung just smiled and drag mrs.kim towards her car.

"umm eun, wa..what is this?"

"my car...come on ride in.."

"i...i didnt know your rich.."

"seojin me rich or not doesnt matter right? Were in laws and bff so get in and lets see what are our sons doing."

 

Meanwhile...

"Ah jaejoongie, can you stay in the cashier for a while? We have so many orders..i need to box the cupcakes."

"is it for the birthday party in jholic?"

"yes...imagine joongie, the owner pays for 500 box of cupcakes they said to give it to every children near the area for free."

"it seems the owner love kids...alright yihan i'll leave you here for a while i'll stay in the cashier."

"thanks joongie..."

Jaejoong then go to the cashier and entertain the customers, it seems its a very busy day for their bakeshop..

Actually 2days ago their store manager said the owner of the bakeshop had a partnership aggreement with a mystery bussinessman and so from there its a miracle the bakeshop receive so many orders, the manager said that businessman really help the store a lot.

But then this bussiness man refuse to reveal his identity to them so jaejoong and others who work with the bakeshop had no idea who is this bussinesman guy but they feel thankful as the bakeshop became popular and so they were busy for the whole 2days now.

"um mam how much for a box of chocolate cake?"

"umm i..i am a boy sir..and its 20bucks" said by jaejoong and smiled

"omo..your a boy? Your so pretty..um i'll buy 2 box of chocolate cake please."

"okay sir..."

"um pretty are you free tonight? I'll treat you dinner.." said by the customer

But before jaejoong reacts a giant bear mascot appears behind the customer and tap the customer shoulder

"hey whats your problem?" said by the customer towards the bear mascot but it was not responding.

"ummm sir, here is your chocolate cake.." said by jaejoong 

"pretty please go out with me.."

"um sir..." jaejoong was cut off when the bear drag the customer out if the shop

"hey..wait a minute mascot, dont touch me"

The mascot then drag the customer and once they were out the mascot leave the customer and went back inside. After a few minutes the mascot went back carrying the boxes of chocolate cake and give it t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter