Chapter 1: Married to my So Called Husband Jung Yunho

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And so the marriage certificate has been signed by both parties.

No wedding ceremony at all, just a simple wedding by court…

 

FLASH BACK

“phew….my son still don’t want to get out from his room..”

“Are you sure that my jongie will be alright with him?”

“Well when I told him about the marriage he just told me that a marriage certificate is enough…I applied marriage certificate and when I gave it to my son he just signed it and that’s that.” Said by mrs. Jung palming her face.

“Dear friend remember this is an agreement only, if I knew that he treats my jongie bad they will immediately divorce.”

“By the way how about your son? Did he agree to this?”

“Just like your son, my jongie just signed. My jongie is a sweet child he was same age as your son, my jongie knew how to take care of everything….it’s just that my son is so feminine. I do hope your son would take good care of him.”

“I bet he would friend….”

END OF FLASHBACK

End so Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Kim then decide where the newlywed can stay. Mrs.jung offered their house since mrs.jung said that his son is the husband so of course jaejoong must live with their house. Apparently the jung family is not that rich, not that poor but they have a bigger house than the kim.

Kim Jaejoong, the son of mrs. Kim apparently just signed out of because he thinks that his mother will never let him be harm. Jaejoong knew about the agreement and he promise to mrs.jung that he would try his best to help his son and he would try his best to become a good wife.

FLASHBACK

 

“Umma…um…why am I a wife?..i am a boy so…” said by jaejoong frowning and looking at his mother.

“Umm…my sweet jaejoong is pretty that’s why…and you will take good care of yunho…if yunho do something bad to you tell umma immediately so that both of you can have a divorce and get back to our own lives.”

“I’ll do this because I knew that mrs.jung is your friend, for you I’ll do my best umma.” Said by jaejoong with a smile.

“I love you my sweet jongie…”

“I love you too umma…”

 

END OF FLASH BACK

 

And so our sweet kim jaejoong has arrived to the jung’s residence.

Jaejoong just had a few luggage…he was amazed because the jung residence is bigger than their house..

He remember every detail of mrs.jung instruction about his so called husband that apparently he never step out of his room.

Jung yunho is the name of his so called husband, his room is located on the 2nd floor…his room is the biggest among all the rooms inside the house.

The jung family never had maids with them since mrs.jung manage everything and so this time kim jaejoong will now take good care of his so called husband.

Jaejoong examine the house, he notice that everything is cleaned and then he decide to check his so called husband room thinking that he need to greet him or say hi at least.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter