Chapter 2: ICE CREAM

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning has come and a sound of alarm was heard and there goes kim jaejoong still sleeping but when he felt his cellphone vibrate he then slowly open his eyes and he check his phone…there is a message

To: Jaejoong
Hey….it’s already morning…wake up.
From: yunho

Jaejoong then check the time he saw, it’s already 6am and he still didn’t cook breakfast and he need to prepare his things for work.
That’s right, our kim jaejoong is working as a baker to a small bakery 2 kilometers from the jung residence.
It became their routine for a week now, jaejoong will woke up and every morning yunho will send him message saying the same words it really look like a copy paste words every day.
Jaejoong felt sad that it’s been a week and like mrs.jung said yunho never ever step out of his room it’s always lock but yunho at least send him message every morning.
Jaejoong had this routine too, after he cook breakfast he will deliver the tray in front of yunho’s door and at the same time he will send a message to yunho saying he will be out for work now..
But well yunho never send him any other message than the every morning message. Jaejoong then feel awkward as there was a time that he want to start a conversation with yunho but he don’t know how.
Around 8 in the evening, jaejoong will come home as he felt like he was alone. yunho never bother to talk to him nor sending message…they ate breakfast and dinner in separate as jae just eat alone in the dining room.
Then when jaejoong arrive back home, he felt tired. He had a bad day in the bakery because of a bad customer.
Our sweet kim jaejoong use to talk with his mother about his problems at work but a side of him tells him, he had his so called husband now right?....can he try to talk to his so called husband?.
Jaejoong hesitate and having doubts at first but then he decide to step foot outside yunho’s door and he sit leaning on the door.
Jaejoong then decide to pick his phone and type a message.

To: So Called Husband
..yu….yunho…are you busy?
From: Jaejoong

Then send.

Jaejoong then pout, arms cross on his knees and he just stay in front of yunho’s door.
Jaejoong was sad and he felt like he was about to cry.
He then check his phone but he receive no reply from his so called husband. 
“Maybe…yunho…didn’t really care about me…” jaejoong thought
 he then slowly get up on his knees and was about to walk away then he felt his phone vibrated.
He check the message….

T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter