extra chapter 6

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUNHO POV

i can say that i have now a perfect life with my perfect wife who cook for me everyday...who will come visit me at office every lunch break.

the one who always smile on me...
the same person who cry for me....

my wife...i am so lucky to have him...but not all the people accepted him...because he is a man...but i dont care, at least i know that he is mine...mine only....

everyday whenever i look at my window i thought of many things....

everytime i need to attend meetings....i know to myself that i am shaking and still nervous around people and the investors always tells me.....something about my wife....


FLASHBACK

"Mr. Jung....your tech corporation is really promising..." said by a company president

"I offer the best system and quality of work mr.lim shi" Yunho said and bow his head while looking at a folder

"I really want to invest big money for your company mr. jung....the product you are offering is the best.....but..."

"but what mr. lim shi?" yunho said and look at mr. lim shii....

"I heard rumors mr. jung....." mr. lim shi said and took an envelope from his pocket and put it on the table...he open it and show what's inside.....

its photograph....photograph of his wife while walking at the lobby of his building....

"What about him mr. lim shii?" yunho said but he is starting to feel angry.....he look at mr. lim shii as if look can kill, probably he can die in an instant.

"Well my....staffs saw that weird guy...infairness he got a nice aura with him...he is always happy...i think all your staffs love him well....and..." mr. lim shii said casually but yunho is piss off and punch the table and look at him straight into his eyes.....

"just get straight to the point mr.lim shii"

"I heard that is Jung Jaejoong.....the two of you are only married by paper and your marriage is processed in canada....you know that your kind of marriage is not legal here in korea mr.jung...." mr. lim shii said and took another photograph....

"and i heard...the man is a baker...."

"as i remember...we are here to talk business not to talk about my wife!"

"Ah...there...you say it mr. jung.....so the Baker is your spouse...so its true....that you married a man" mr. lim shii said

"Get out ot my office.....i dont want to do business with you..."

"That...that is your problem...mr. jung...you don't know how to deal with formal business.....i presume that it is because of the baker guy, your spouse....your world only revolves on him..."  mr. lim shii said and look at yunho and still calm....

"What...what are you saying..."

"i want to invest to your business but you should learn how to deal with business first....and the baker...your spouse....you and him should talk and know your priorities..." mr. lim shii said and prepare his briefcase and was about to leave the office but he turn back on yunho who is still sitting on the chair....

"You should grow up mr. jung...." 

FLASHBACK ENDS


grow up....they all say i should grow up....
how dare they....

END OF POV

yunho then call it a day and went back home and go straight tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter