Chapter 10: A Chance

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASH BACK

“Yunho….”

“hhm?”

“How did I get here? What is this place?”

“This is my room….and well….i sneak from the hospital to get you….don’t worry I already pay your bills….”

“Sneak? What do you mean?...um meaning my mother didn’t know about this?”

“Umma told me mrs.kim plan to take you away from me so I took you beforehand…”

Hearing yunho’s words jaejoong can’t help himself but to blush.

“um….yunho…”

“I know were in trouble….mrs.kim is already looking for you….”

“i…I can call mom to tell her that I’m with you…”

“No…she will take you away…”

“she won’t…if….if we….if we talk to her…”

“I don’t want to talk to her..” said by yunho then he walk away from jaejoong.

Jaejoong was surprise about yunho’s sudden behavior. He then notice yunho sit on his chair facing his computer.

“yunho…my mother might..”

“I said I don’t want to talk to her….she was bad…she took you away….”

Jaejoong then felt sad and he thinks that maybe yunho is not in the mood to talk.. maybe he needs time…

Jaejoog then decided to go back to sleep thinking that maybe tomorrow his so called husband will change his mind.

 

Morning comes, jaejoong then slowly open his eyes..he notice his bed is different.

Jaejoong then open his eyes and he notice he was back on his bedroom.

Jaejoong then though that is it a dream?....jaejoong then make his way towards his so called husband room…

“if its lock….then…” jaejoong thought of himself, he then knock and hold the door knob. Jaejoong was expecting the room is lock but then

He realize the door is open.

Jaejoong then open the door and enters. Jaejoong walk around then he saw his so called husband lying on his bed wearing the bar kigurumi costume.

Jaejoong then approach his so called husband…..somehow he think his so called husband look cute sleeping wearing the costume.

He then notice his desk…he saw a photo frame…he was surprise that the photo frame contain his photograph. Jaejoong blush hard then when he turn around he saw his so called husband is already up sitting on his bed. Because he was wearing the costume he was not sure if yunho is looking at him.

Jaejoong then notice yunho is waving his hand as it look like he was giving him a signal to go there. Jaejoong then walk towards yunho and sit beside him.

“Good morning wife…..”

“Um…good morning….”

“how are you feeling?”

“i..i am ok now..”

“About yesterday….i….i am sorry..”

“No….its ok…..i understand..”

“here is your phone…call your mother….” Yunho said

Jaejoong then hug yunho out of feeling happy.

“Thank you yunho….”

 

Then the day comes were yunho will talk to mrs.kim to explain about him kidnapping jaejoong.

Jaejoong was tidying his bedroom and his clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter