Chapter 5: My wife is my brother?, how dare he

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was sorting his clothes then he notice….his shirts and pants are the same as what he wore last 2 weeks ago so how did it go back here? Yunho thought of himself.

Yunho then smell his clothes and it smell like vanilla….its not a fabric softener smell nor laundry soap….

Yunho wonder why it smell like vanilla?, somehow yunho love the smell but still he wonder how his clothes get back to his closet.

Yunho then dial a number…

 

Ring…..ring….ring…

“yobeosoyo….”

“Wife…”

“Um…yunho…”

“did you….did you wash my clothes?”

“Huh?” aid by jaejoong then he remembers

Rule number 3

“Jung yunho hate his clothes, once he wore it and when he change he will left his dirty clothes outside the door and he will say burn his old clothes and he wants new pair of clothes.”

 

“Did you?”

“Um….” Jaejoong feel nervous right now since he knew to himself yes he do wash his so called husband clothes as he wash his clothes too.

 

Actually jaejoong knew that when yunho left his dirty clothes in front of his door there is always note saying

“Burn it.”

And every day jae had receive delivery clothes that yunho bought for himself but apparently our sweet joongie forgot about the rule number 3 since jaejoong thought that it’s been 2 weeks and they are fine and yunho never ask about it anyway so he really feel nervous that yunho ask him about it now.

 

“uumm…yun…i…”

“What”

“I did…”

 

The moment jaejoong answers the call was cut, jae felt nervous more and he panic…does his so called husband is angry at him because of clothes?

Jaejoong then try to type a txt message

 

To: So Called Husband

Are you mad at me?

I’m sorry that I wash it…I didn’t mean to

From: jaejoong

 

Jaejoong waited for his so called husband reply but he receive nothing…and so he thought indeed yunho is mad…

 

To: So Called Husband

Please yunho, don’t get mad at me…

I am sorry….

From: Jaejoong

Minutes later still no reply from yunho.

Jaejoong felt sad but he knew to himself that he was at fault so he thinks that maybe his so called husband need sometime alone.

And so jaejoong decided to just clean the house since he can go back to work by tomorrow….jaejoong then wear an apron and plastic gloves and then start to tidy up the house.

 

Meanwhile this jung yunho is still sulking…he can’t believe it, about his clothes that it went back to his room, it’s the first time for the whole year and the thing is he never notice it beforehand maybe because of the smell.

He really hate it when he already throw his clothes and yet it went back to him. Our jung yunho is somewhat allergic of having same clothes, well he had money so he can buy clothes everyday anyway.

Yunho t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter