Chapter 26: Be a Good Man, Jung Yunho

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YUNHO POV

 

its been 3 years....since the day appa left us...just to work overseas....

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"appa....do you really need to go?" yunho said and look at his father that is currently busy packing up his bag.....

 

"Yunho...you are not a kid anymore...and appa needs to take care of business..."

 

"is business more important than me and umma?" yunho said and feel sad...

 

han stop packing and look at his son...

 

"Hmmm....appa loves you.....but.......it is not okay for me and your mother if i stay...." han said and turn his back to his son....

 

"......i did what you told me appa, to become a better man.....i even top in my school...i did everything that you want....so please...don't go..." yunho said and han just smiled and walk out of the door....

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

after appa left....i then was bullied at school....then became hikikomouri....i hate humans in general....during my darkest time...i try to call on appa...but my call never reach him...

 

*the number you dial is not yet in service*

 

since then...umma is the only person who stayed with me.....

 

then umma introduced an angel...my wife...

and i am happy with him...for a year our marriage is always in roller coaster ride...but our love keep us together...but right now..because of my own faults...my wife almost died...

 

i almost lose my love of my life...for the past week i realize i cannot leave without him...i cant lose my wife...yet i also realize something.....mr. lim shii was right all along....i am such a weak guy and always rely on my wife, i put all the burden to him....i was like my my father who left us....and left the burden to umma...me as a burden.......

 

and now...appa is standing in front of me like nothing... but i cant feel any anger towards him...because i am also a jerk...like him.....

 

END OF POV

 

yunho is lost in his thoughts until han pat his shoulder......

 

"Son.....are you alright?"

 

"i....i am fine...appa..."

 

"hhmmmm your mother told me i can find you hear...why are you in this hospital? are you hurt somewhere?" han said and examine yunho

 

"i am okay...appa...but i need to go...." yunho said and try to avoid his father....

 

"Kim Jaejoong....that is his name isn't?" han said and yunho was shock to hear it...he turn around and look at his father again......

 

"i read his profile....apparently he is your spouse?"

 

"he is...and so what? it doesnt concern you..."

 

"oh it does...." han said....

 

"appa....if you try to..."

 

"i know what you are thinking son....but i am telling you, you are missing the point....i know what happen to you...and i know what eun had done for you....also the arrange marriage..."

 

"what are you implying?"

 

"i just want you to know.....the things are not in order...and many things thay need to be done"

 

"Appa....it has nothing to do with you..you have no rights to meddle in my life anymore!" yunho shouted and feel angry...his father, is he implying to separate his wife to him? that wont happen even in death....

 

"lets just say...everything are placed in a wrong order....also i am the President, CEO and Propritor of the Jung Tech corporation...i am taking by my seat like before....." han said

 

"what?"

 

"once your spouse recovered...remember to introduce him properly to me....." han said and turn his back and walk away then he stop halfway and look at yunho again....

 

"by the way son...i already pay the hospital bills...everything is settled" han said and walk out

 

yunho fist his hand and feel angry, he knew is father is up to something...after 3years then he will show up taking over as if like nothing happen.....no...this cant be happening.....

 

 

 

 

 

few hours later....

 

Jung Eun is currently sitting on a sofa drinking her tea, trying to calm herself because her husband is back...after a very long time abandoning them....

 

eun wonder why his husband came back...she was lost in her thoughts when she notice a bunch of bodyguards on the front door and there Jung Han arrives still wearing his tuxedo with a metal crane (Noble attire) and wearing eye glasses and notice his wife...

 

"Eun....good think you waited for me....."

 

"Han.....why....why did you come back?"

 

"dont you want me around?" han said and sit beside his wife...

 

"the day you left us means you are nothing anymore" eun said and feel irritated....

 

"i know....but too bad, you are stuck with me forever...." han said and look at his wife....

 

"yunho....he is suffering from psychological illness right?....in order for him to recover...you arrange him to that kim jaejoong...because mrs. kim is your best friend....turn out yunho fall in love with the poor guy...bough the whole shop where kim jaejoong works...bought a movie theater....and i heard...kim jaejoong salary, the poor guy kept it in his savings shared to yunho and mrs.kim...oohhh that kid is so kind hearted..."

 

feeling irritated...Eun look at his husband and poured the tea on his face.....

 

"What the hell han?!"

 

"in order to fix the corporation...one thing must be done....yunho...he should learn how to stand like a man...as he should be...." han said and took a handkerchief and rub his face....

 

"You dont understand yunho and you left us because of your pride..."

 

"uh uh Eun...correction...i didnt divorce you" han said and look at his wife...

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter