Chapter 11: Wife Duty

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Things are now ok between yunho and jaejoong finally the door on yunho’s room is finally open. Yunho walk around the house more often though he still wear the weird bear kigurumi costume with him at least yunho finally step outside his room.

In jaejoong’s mind ah, finally I can have a chance to know my so called husband.

Every morning yunho will be up to watch jaejoong preparing breakfast..they eat together and chat. Jaejoong felt that yunho is more open to him now despite that yunho still refuse to show his face to him but yunho promise him that he will try his best and so he told jaejoong to wait for him.

Jaejoong then told yunho that he will wait and he won’t give up on him.

Though it look like they are in good terms now there is one thing that is weird though.

They are married but they sleep in separate room…though jaejoong can go to yunho’s room anytime he felt shy on yunho, sometimes jaejoong will just visit yunho on his room when he call him for food.

Jaejoong always let his room open just in case yunho might think of visiting him. Somehow jaejoong felt awkward as if they were just plain roommates.

It’s saturday and jaejoong had no work…normally jaejoong’s daily routine is every Saturday he will do the laundry and so after breakfast he went on the laundry room and start working with it.

While jaejoong is busy arranging the clothes he didn’t notice yunho was standing in front of him…

“Oh… yunho you surprise me..”

“what are you doing wife?”

“oh um…I do the laundry…”

Yunho then examine the clothes that in need of washing as yunho notice most of the clothes are his bear kigurumi and some of his shirts and his bedsheet.

“That’s too many my wife…just throw all of it and buy new ones..”

“but yunho it’s…”

“I can afford it..just throw all of that and buy new ones…”

“but…i..i want to do this….for you…” jaejoong said looking at the floor and blush…

“Why?”

“because…because I want my husband to wear clothes that I wash…i…”

“fine…”

“yu..yunho?”

“I’ll help you working with the laundry…just tell me what I can do..” yunho said and jaejoong can’t help but to smile…

Later on jaejoong guide yunho that they need to separate white clothes to the colored ones..

Jaejoong then told yunho to put the colored clothes inside the washing machine then jaejoong was about to put the laundry soap but yunho stopped him.

“Yunho…”

“I hate laundry soap my wife…I hate its smell…I want you to use the soap you use before…smell of vanilla..”

“oh um that?...um actually that is a fabric conditioner…I put that after the clothes was washed..and…um…that is my perfume flavor…so..”

“So it’s your smell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter