extra chapter 7

A Bear and a Kitten
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Jung POV

its been 3 days....

3 days...since the accident....

Seojin is in deep pain.....she is crying for his son that is still currently not waking up....

she is crying all day...all i can do is just to hug my best friend and cry with her....

seojin is crying for his son that is unconcious....

and i was slowly breaking looking at my concious son slowly dying.....

my son never say anything for the past 3 days....he only sit beside joongie all day...didnt eat anything, my son didnt shed any tear everdince the incident...but he look miserable, a zombie....

i tried Talking to my son but he never say anything.....

night comes....

my son is already sleeping, again beside jaejoong....seoujin already calm down and i told her to go home for a while and have a good rest...

i walk inside the doctor's room and ask about joongie condition...and my son condition....

END OF POV

 

 

"Doctor...please tell me...how is my in law?" Eun said

"Mrs. jung, your in law is already stable but...his head is heavily damage and need time to heal so he won't wake up soon as he is still recovering...from our diagnosis he might be awake after a week...."

"i see....he won't die right? please promise me he won't die doctor...."

"I promise mrs.jung, the patient won't die but he needs time to heal.....um mrs.jung...about your son..." doctor said and look at mrs.jung and sigh...

"my son....how is he?"

"when i check his medical records...he is suffering from a psychological illness called anti social person, in japan they call it hikkikomouri syndrome.....for the past 3 days he didnt say anything...."

"is my son blaming himself?"

"from his behavior...i think he still struggles dealing with people...and surely he is in pain seeing his wife not waking up....." doctor said and took a pen and write something....

"let your son take this medicine for him to calm down and to have a good sleep...if he continue being like that...he might die..."

hearing that mrs. jung now on tears, the doctor just hug her....

mrs.jung felt the pain...from the truth....her best friend is luckier...she is crying for his unconcious son that is already out of danger but her....she is crying for his concious son that is slowly dying....

her only son yunho...is dying only knowing his wife is not waking up....

she thought....her son is fully recovered of his illness.. but because of incident...her son is back to what he was....and became worst....

but mrs. jung to herself...her son needs support...

since yunho is stuck looking after his wife, mrs. jung decide to take over on their company for the mean time....she needs to stay strong...

 


the Jung Corporation board meeting was about to start....the stakeholders are now waiting for the arrival of Director Jung Yunho, instead COO Eun Jung step in......

"where is Director Jung madam COO?" one of the board member ask

"Director Jung is currently not feeling well.....so i will step in and proceed with the meeting...." mrs. jung said trying not to lose her composure...she knew what is happening to their company...the news that his only son married a man and him being harsh with them really shake their company upside down...

"coo, i don't mean to offend you but...the board members already know about director jung marriage...." lim shii said and smirk

"Mr. Lim Shii....my son's marriage has nothing to do with business..." mrs. jung said and feeling angry....she realize maybe this situation also stress his son out....

"The Board decided coo that Director Jung must be cast out in the corporation due to his irresponsile actions..."

"Director Jung, my son is the best technical person in the corporation and his abilities keep this corporation alive!" mrs. jung said and slap the table and look at the board members

"His ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter