Chapter 2

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She fixed her cap and made sure it covered her face. With quicker footsteps she made sure no one noticed her when she walked towards the ‘Prohibited’ sign. She twisted the door knob and hurriedly closed it. She placed her backpack on the floor and opened it taking out a bag full of treats. Suddenly she heard some hurried footsteps and some panting. It made her smile as a small gray husky tackled her on the ground and her face.

 

“Who’s the good boy? Huh… Who’s the good boy?” she patted the dog and hugged it before she gave him some treats.

 

She spends her peaceful morning on the rooftop of the abandoned school building. We can say that it is her safe haven. A quiet place, away from the other students’ judgmental stares, away from their hurtful words, away from everybody. She’s about to give ‘Grey’ his second treat when the door opened revealing the girl she hated the most.

 

Of all people that can caught her sneaking into a school’s restricted area, it would be Krystal Jung Soojung.

 

“Sneaking into a restricted area and sheltering a dog. Too much for breaking the rules Miss Smarty pants” Krystal said as she looks at her soon-to-be-girlfriend’s shocked face.

 

‘She looks like a puppy though. Cute ^o^’ she thought.

 

Yoonri stayed silent. Krystal was confused, it was a first that the girl didn’t say a word against her. Usually when they are in a same room or even when they see each other in the hallways, they always end up roasting each other with insults and comebacks.

 

“What? Cat got your tongue?” she said again.

 

“I’m not in the mood Chicken brain" Yoonri answered shortly.

 

"Yah! How come I'm a chicken brain? Don't you realize that smarty pants isn't an insult it's a compliment!"

 

"Why are you so loud? I always call you chicken brain and now is the only time you reacted violently. Is that how slow you are?"

 

"Can you stop? I thought you are not in the mood? W-well... I'm not in the mood also" Krystal said and sat down on the ground opposite to Yoonri.

 

Yoonri threw a glance on her when she's sitting down staring at the bag of treats between them. She felt the urge of looking back but there is something in Yoonri's eyes today that she cannot give a stare back.

 

"If you aren't in the mood, what are you even doing here?" Yoonri asked.

 

"This place looks peaceful, too bad I didn’t discover it sooner. I like it here"

 

"This place is mine Jung, get lost and look for your own place"

 

"This place is a school property, a restricted building. No one is allowed here. So don't act like you bought this place"

 

Yoonri didn’t answer and just packed her things. She called ‘Grey’ and said goodbye to the husky who looked like it doesn’t want to let her go.

 

“I’ll just come back tomorrow, arraso?” she said to the dog who sat down and sulk.

 

“Why keep him here?”

 

She was about to open the door of the rooftop when Krystal asked the question. Yoonri stopped on her tracks but didn’t face Krystal to answer.

 

“None of your business Jung”

 

Yoonri went out of the rooftop and straight to the field. She doesn't feel like going to her classes so she'll just going to cut class. Tea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter