Chapter 1

Baby It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“What?! Mom! Are you out of your mind?”

 

“Soojung, don’t raise your voice on me. My decision is final”

 

“No mom. This time, I won’t let you decide whoever I’ll be with for the rest of my life”

 

“This is for your own good. I want to secure your future. I want you to be with someone that I know, and that he will take care of you”

 

“Mom, this is not some kind of game. You are going to marry me off to someone I don’t even know”

 

“He’s your childhood friend. Kai, remember? You even told me that you had a crush on him when you were kids”

 

“That was the past. People change and so are feelings”

 

Krystal didn’t expect that the simple dinner date with her mom will turn out into some big argument. She discovered that it wasn’t just a dinner date with her beloved mother but also with her future in-laws, fortunately her so called fiancé was not present. Her mother, again, took control into everything without even asking about her opinion, without even considering her feelings.

 

Since her sister Jessica had the courage to fight for her own life and freedom, Krystal was left under her mother’s dictatorship. If only she could rebel like her unnie, maybe she can do whatever she wants with her life. Since she was a kid, Krystal was taught to follow everything that her mother wants. Everything that her mother says and everything that her mother does.

 

But this time, she couldn’t take it anymore. She needs to have a say with her own life.

 

“I’m not going to marry that guy. Not this time mom. Never”

 

“Jung Soojung! I am your mother! I have all the rights to tell you things that I know will be good for you. And marrying Kai is absolutely final. En

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter